View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 02:40 AM   #8

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: The Nation of Shu

As they walked across town Lyn tried her best to fill in Soren. "This seems to be a different planet of dimension, its been a long time sense I visited one, but from what I can tell its very very far from my world."

"So you know very little it seems." Soren sighed looking around.

"I do know this, they are primitive here, but only in technology, it seems they are a very neutral race here, able to preform both great evil and good." Lyn looked at her hands, which were still pale from the blast.

"So what exactly are you?" Soren turned and asked looking up and down the child like form of what was once a much more mature version of the same person. "Also what was that power you just used?"

Lyn giggled slightly. "I am a Devilari, really I'm not sure what to tell you, I haven't met many other races, being an exile and all. As for my power, I'm not entirely sure how it works, it was invented to suppress the Obsidians back in the day. From what I know, it drains all the power of a creature and sends it to another, with the right control you can learn to put that power in what ever creature you want, but I can only do the lesser form."

Rankar looked up with its eyes wide open. "Someone else has my powers right now?"

"No, just your power, you still have all your powers, just nothing to fuel it with, hopefully i put it in something that has no powers of its own." Lyn smiled.

"So your saying Rankar has no real power left, just his genetic ability's."

"Yes, he can grow back up, though it will take his normal life span to get back to the age he was, as there is no dark energy in him though, no power will return." Lyn assured Soren. "And really how mean can he be with no power, especially when he has to travel with us and watch us grow stronger."

Dinner was fairly silent, no one really spoke. They just looked at each other, the monks all leering at them. A feeling of not being welcome came over them.

Afterwords Obu met them in a room that was prepared for them. "I'm sorry about the others, but the power young Lyn showed yesterday scared them all. I'm afraid even though you've helped us, we cant let you stay. I'm sorry Lyn, Soren, but these are my people now, i have to take care of them."

"You dont have to explain, its best we leave, knowing the Ayakashi, they already have my scent, even if they are not from this planet I feel more will come." Soren sighed, lounging back on his bed.

Rankar looked puzzled. "You have a point MEAT, my brother will come for me. Just you wait."

Lyn shook her head. "Well then I will need my rest if we are leaving, and going to have to fight more of your kind."

Rankar attempted to jump onto Lyn,s bed, but was quickly smacked into the far wall by her fist. "Even if you begged you couldn't stay in my bed." Lyn blushed.

"Would this happen to do anything with the moment earlier?" Soren scratched his chin.

Lyn rolled over and pulled the blanket over her head. "Leave me alone, and yes it does. I cant control that power when i am asleep. DUH!"