Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 03:50 AM   #30

rissole25
Highwind Captain

Re: Chapter 1

"You must be hungry", said Nari, grabbing a piece of cooked Adamantoise and offering it to Cato.

"No thanks", said Cato, looking disgusted. "So", asking all 3 of them, "Where are you headed".

"Ishba", said Jayden.

"And what brings you to Ishba", asked Cato curiously.

"Well...", began Jayden and Nari.

"Seri", said Cato. "Seri came to you".

"You know her", asked Jayden.

"Know her", said Cato, laughing now. "I practically saved her life".

"What", exclaimed Jayden.

"How do you know her", asked Clief, trying to get into the conversation.

"It's a long story, said Cato. "Are you sure wanna hear it".

All 3 of them said yes and Cato began.

"About 3 week ago", began Cato. "I was meditating in the Stadlo Mountains. I was in the 13th hour of meditation when a loud noise interupted me. It sounded like something had hit the ground. I stopped meditating. Angry that I had been interupted. But when I knew what lay infront of me I was shocked".

"It was Seri of the Black Winds", Cato said, now looking at Nari. "I remembered the storys that Dad use to tell us about her and about what it felt like to be in her prescence. I just knew it was her. Anyway I knew she was hurt badly, so bad that she couldn't even speak, she must of being trying to get to the Fountain of Life".

"The Fountain of Life", said Clief. "I thought it was just a myth".

"Whats the Fountain of Life", asked Nari.

"The Fountain of Life was supposodly created by the Gods when they created the earth", said Clief. "It is said that its waters are what kept the Gods alive while they created the earth. It also healed them of any wounds they recieved. When they left the earth, they created the Stadlo Mountains around it so no-one could get to its waters and abuse its power."

"Yes", said Cato, "I couldn't just leave her there, so I decided to take her to the fountain myself. I knew I'd find it because I was with Seri, and you see, the path opens up only to a God or a Goddess.

"What", said Jayden.

A Goddess. Seri's a Goddess. No way. How could I not tell she was a Goddess

"Seri's a Goddess", said Nari, surprised by the discovery.

"Yes", said Cato. "Anyway, I gave Seri some water from the Fountain of Life and she recovered almost instantly. She thanked me and gave me the ability to go to the Fountain of Life myself. She was about to leave when I stopped her. She told me the world was in danger and she had to warn the warriors who would stop it. Then she disappeared into the air. I suppose that she meant all of you".

Clief wanted to say that he wasn't chosen by Seri but decided it was better not to.

"May I join you", said Cato. "On your quest. I would like see what danger she was talking about".

"Ofcourse", said Nari. "You're my brother".

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissole25 View Post
My 1000th post was about you Leon

Last edited by rissole25; 01-02-2010 at 03:55 AM.
rissole25 is offline   Reply With Quote