View Single Post
Old 03-31-2005, 06:33 PM   #1

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Brand New and "Used"

GameStop has officially become my favorite gaming store. In addition to selling me Drakengard (see the thread in "Other Games" about that) I went there yesterday to buy this game, used, just so I could make myself like it.

I swear they took it out of its original wrapping and just stuck a "Used" sticker on it.

The game came perfectly - the manual was inside (rare for used games) and none of the discs were even remotely scratched. There was a small, miniscule crack on the front of the case (I've done worse to my FF8 and Tactics cases) and they sold it for $17.99 in the "Used" bin.

I'm enjoying the game a lot more this time around - it's still not my favorite, but I don't find it as horrible as I once did.

Also, I figure I may as well plug the Crystal World RPG here, too (as if you guys haven't seen it enough in Zerlina's sig):

Just click on the image. That's right.

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member
FFnut is offline   Reply With Quote