View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 09:59 AM   #21

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Re: Chapter 3: In The Clouds

((Alright then, FFnut's Post For Dummies:

There are three... I dunno, shaved hamster essences or something. Their names are Masa, Mune, and Doreen. Masa and Mune were combined to form a legendary sword called the Masamune. Original, huh? The Masamune is Glenn's sword. Their big sister, Doreen, came to Palis. The name Doreen in Japanese is pronounced the same as "Dream", so Doreen has the ability to enter dreams. Magus was knocked out from Titania's spell, and Glenn was watching him. Phantasm also has the ability to enter dreams, according to Titania's post.

Magus was floating in the darkness of his dreams, where Phantasm was selectively eliminating some of his memories so that he'd forget exactly what his past was. Doreen showed up, looked at his real memories, and tried to help him remember. Eventually a discrepancy in his memories made him realize that what he was remembering was wrong. In a last ditch attempt to keep Magus from breaking away, Phantasm recreated Janus, a version of Magus... well, due to the time problems, let's just say ten years younger in chronological age. Magus and Janus converse for a bit, with Doreen trying to help him reassert himself. Basically, Phantasm was giving him an identity crisis. Magus manages to remember what made Janus into Magus, as they were both very different in many aspects, and he breaks free of Phantasm's spell.

After Magus breaks free, Doreen starts talking to Masa and Mune. Eventually she joins with the sword - see the post for the description of what it looks like now - and the sword is renamed the Mastermune.

And for future reference, Masa, Mune, and Doreen do NOT use quotation marks - Masa uses bold text, Mune uses underline, and Doreen uses parentheses.

Wow, this explanation is almost as long as the original post...))

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member