View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 09:29 AM   #1

Yoko Kurama
With a shattered heart...

Former Malice Mizer Members- Where they are now.

Okay, I thought that these people deserved a spot in our forum... These are some of my favorite bands...

Malice Mizer- A legendary Japanese band... The broke up in 2001... Their peak was when Gackt was their lead singer... Their drummer, Kami, died in mid 1999...
Pic from the Gackt Era:

From left to right: Yu~ki, Mana, Gackt, Kozi, Kami. Oh, by the way, Mana is a man...

Gackt- In 1999, Malice Mizer made a request that Gackt leave the band... His solo work is amazing, though many think his role in Malice Mizer was his crowning achievement...
Gackt:

And lastly,

Moi dix Mois- After the break up of Malice Mizer, one of the guitarists decided to move on and make more beautiful music for the world... Mana... He is overlord of this band and his word goes... Style is very similar to the Gackt Era of Malice Mizer, from the few songs I have heard... Perhaps he wants the old days back...

Moi dix Mois:

As you can see from the picture, from left to right, this is Seth, Mana, and K.

Kozi
Kozi is working on some of his own solo stuff, and he is also in an industrial band called Eve Of Destiny. He has been successful in his solo work and his work in Eve of Destiny, who tour outside of Japan now.

Kozi:

This is a current picture of Kozi. I couldn't find a very good picture of Eve of Destiny, sorry.

Yu~ki:
As for Yu~ki, the other former Malice Mizer members have moved on to other projects. Yu~ki, however, has not. He has been off the music scene since the disbanding of Malice Mizer.

Klaha:
Klaha has moved on from Malice Mizer as a solo artist. He has been compared to Gackt, though his sound is distinctly different...

Klaha:

Sadly, as we can all see, he, like Gackt, has dropped the Elegant Gothic Aristocrat style.

If any of you ever get a chance, you should look up these bands... They are fantastic...

Last edited by Yoko Kurama; 01-29-2008 at 02:01 AM. Reason: I thought I should add the projects that the other former members of Malice Mizer are working on.
Yoko Kurama is offline   Reply With Quote