View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 10:48 PM   #10

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Re: Need help with Kit Fox on FF X

Quote:
Originally Posted by jecht
where the fuck do i get anima and the magus sisters??
Quote:
Originally Posted by jecht
how the fuck do i get kit fox??
Charming. Really. This is why we need mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowheart
I have the European version of FFX, and I can see why kizaragi is confused. On the back of the European game cover, there's a screenshot from a battle where they're going through the list of aeons to summon, and you can see the names Valefor, Ifrit and Kit Fox there.

kizaragi, I would have to say that some game tester at Square Enix or something simply renamed one of the aeons to Kit Fox.. for whatever reason. I seriously doubt that there's such an aeon, as not only is the name retarded, but if there really was one there'd be information about it somewhere on the net on how to get it, something I've never seen.
If it says Valefor, Ifrit, and Kit Fox, it's most likely Ixion that they renamed.

I'm with Shadowheart on this. He usually knows what he's talking about, and I do believe he's our current European techie (now that Heavens rarely posts).

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member