View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 12:55 AM   #23

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Everyone was worried about what was going to happen to Nichi, it was the 7th day he had the eyes in him and they seemed to have taken a large toll on him. He wasn’t talking much and kept away from the fights they were having along the way. They had set up a camp near a river, Nichi had already fallen asleep.

Masuto looked at Nichi as he slept. ‘He’s growing weaker; I’ll be able to have some fun soon.’ He thought. Masuto woke up.

Malice and Magus looked over at Nichi’s body only to find nothing.

“Were did he go?” Magus said looking around.

“Malice and Magus is it, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” A familiar voice said coming from the shadows. Nichi, just with long red hair stepped into the light of the fire. “I hope you don’t mind me joining you, Nichi’s out cold for a while so you’ve got me.” He smirked.

Malice and Magus looked at each other in disbelief. Belial walked up behind Nichi.

“Who are you?” Belial said with a hiss.

“Why I am Masuto Ochiri.” He laughed. “You must be the famous demon Belial; I’ve even heard stories of you in the whispers of the spirits.”

Belial looked at him and went to the fire and sat down. “So you’re the spirit connected with the eyes?”

“Why yes I am. I am the legendary slayer of dragons, I killed so many of them that I was granted their power, too bad it killed me, but lucky for me I was able to pass myself on in these eyes.” He pointed to his eyes.

Malice looked and confusion struck him, the eyes he pointed at were normal blue eyes. “So what will happen to Nichi?”

“Oh nothing, we’ll just be sharing this body for a while. I’ve decided not to kill him, because he has more potential then my own power.” Masuto grinned.

“Are you on our side?” Magus said being very strait forward and stern.

“I am on your side, and now that I am awake Nichi won’t be such a looser anymore, he should start feeling a bit better.” Masuto said.

The three of them looked at each other, then noticed that Masuto had gone back to sleep.

The next day Nichi woke up he felt great.

“Nichi?” Malice said looking at him.

“Yes? What is it?” He turned and looked at Malice who was standing a few feet away.

Malice looked at Nichi, his eyes were normal again; he had the same green eyes he had when Malice first met him. “Nichi your eyes, they are normal!”

Nichi ran to the river and looked into the river to see that in fact his eyes had been restored to normal. “What happened last night? I had the strangest dream.”

Malice explained everything to Nichi.

“No way I’ve got some other personality inside me now?” Nichi scratched his head. “I guess it could be worse.” He smiled and started to whistle and seemed almost too happy.

Magus looked at Malice. “What the hell is wrong with him?”

“I think he’s lost it.” Malice said looking at Nichi strangely as Nichi went about getting ready to go in a strange and bouncy matter.

Belial looked at Nichi and turned the other way. ‘Oh great, he’s been tamed by Masuto, just what we need’ he though and sighed.

“Let’s go!” Nichi said jumping on his carnasor.