Thread: Blitz Ball
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 02:51 PM   #3

Lionheart97007
T-Rexuar Snack

Send a message via AIM to Lionheart97007
Talking

I agree. Blitzball is one of the greatet minigames ever. I played so much that I actually had 8 level 100 characters with all of their techcopy abilities as well as their tech find abilities. I have an awesome lineup:
LF: Tidus
RF: Wakka
MF: Mifurey
LD: Kulukan
RD: Ropp
GL: Nimrook
Bench: Brother
Bench: Nedus
I just prefer Nedus' speed and having the honor of keeping the retired Wakka on my team, than trading them for Isken and Larbeight. I have currently 412:13 logged on my game, and also, there have been so many trades in the blitzball league, that every character has all of there techs and are also level 100. Needless to say, some games are quite gruesome. My current project is to find a way to get Tidus to learn Auroch's spirit and get Wakka to learn Jecht Shot 1 & 2. I hear that Linna, the girl that can be found on frozen road near macalania temple, can tech find litterally every ability. So my idea is to sign her, have here tech find all 3 abilities, get rid of her, have her learn the abilities by playing her team over and over again using those techs, then tech finding those slots for Tidus and Wakka and wait for her to use them. I know it sounds crazy, but I think it has a possibility to work. Send me some ideas if anyone else has some. I also intend on some day signing players one at a time and unlocking every ability using tech find, just to even the playing field a bit more.

Lionheart97007

P.S. Volley Shots are a b**ch to get, but I have pointers on getting any tech or any player (Nimrook) easily, just ask.

P.P.S. A little trick that some people don't know is that if you have multiple players with the same number of goals scored, and are first place at the end of the tournament/season, you will recieve 2 of the top scorer prizes.
Lionheart97007 is offline   Reply With Quote