View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 11:13 PM   #286

Catalyst
Chocobo Jockey

Send a message via AIM to Catalyst Send a message via MSN to Catalyst
Re: Introduction Thread- Introduce Yourself!

Well I've been away for a while, and when I do think of coming on this forum, it's always at the wrong time (I'm away from the computer type of thing). I've also been involved with a clan on Counterstrike: Source a lot too.

I also got kicked out of my aunt's place (today), so activity will be at a lesser amount still (unless my mom's boyfriend lets me on and so on regularly). I'll be getting my own place soon too, and we're submitting a form to Manitoba Housing, where they have places in the city that you're able to get an appartment for a minimal price, and some aren't that bad even. So hopefully for the time being, I'll be around.

I've also been having a lot of problems in other forums that I've actually been a member of for over a year - one of the forums I've been a member for over two years, and the three forums I'm pretty much leaving. Right now it'll be this forum and Gaia that I'll be on.

I'm also wondering if I (might) be able to change my username (or do I do that with the RPG hack system?), and well, I'd do that so the couple of people who do know me on this forum wouldn't know "who I was" sort of thing. I think you get the picture.

So I guess you can say "I'm back".