View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 10:26 AM   #33

Spec Highwind
The Portuguese Dragoon

Send a message via MSN to Spec Highwind Send a message via Yahoo to Spec Highwind
Re: J-pop =w= *addiction*

Okay, my favourite band overall at the moment (and the only asiatic band I listen to at the moment):

Acidman (Alternative Rock, Japan) - The second most listened band on my PC, but probably my favourite band. Lately, in the past few months, I have been listening to them everyday, without a flaw. They sing both in japanese and english (Even though the vocalist, Ooki Nobuo, can't speak English that fluently <_<). They also have many instrumental songs. They can do an AMAZING join of scientific words with other common ones (as in Isotope and Freak Out), creating an atmosphere I truly like, their songs are calm, and relaxing, even though they also have some more rocking songs and some punk influences here and there. Their lyrics are awesome (well, about the songs sung in Engrish, they aren't that good with the language as I said before, but I love their originality, in verses like "I heard com desperate noise again/It may have been the sound of earth's rotation".

My favourite Acidman songs would be:

(Album: Soo)
Zooka Ga Warau
Allegro
Sekitou
Background

(Album: Loop)
Isotope

(Album: Equal)
Freak Out
Furu Aki
Akatsuki O Nokoshite
Mawaru, Meguru, Sono Kaku E

(Album: And World)
World Symphony
Kisetsu No Tou

(Album: Green Chord)
Returning
Prism No Yoru
Calm

Warning: Not anyone would like Acidman, it's a really original and peculiar music style. I would suggest it to members like Hydra and Avathar, I don't know, you think if you would like it after reading my opinion.

But indeed, they are the best (;

"My hopes live on in those who remain"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
omg.
that quote is totally going in my sig.

Last edited by Spec Highwind; 01-20-2008 at 10:28 AM.
Spec Highwind is offline   Reply With Quote