Thread: ff4 for gba
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 05:01 PM   #8
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: ff4 for gba

i just thought of some more:

-items, spells, and equipment are cheaper. (that gold armor or whatever its called in elfland is like, half off. )

-you dont need to use exit in the chaos temple, theres a warp pad.(in the nes one, i never got exit...i had to go right on through the temple in one shot )

-you have the option of forgetting a spell.(useful..if you want exit^^;

-way too easy to level up. as soon as you get fire 2(fira), just go the the provoka peninsula). plus, enemies give more exp, and you need less to level up. of course, the level standards are higher, but even so..i got to the 20s before the marsh cave. (the most irritaiting dungeon of all time.)even easier if you abuse the treasure chest traps

-although they made the bosses have more hp, that still doesnt help...chaos has 20,000 in DoS, and his curaja(cure 4) can only recover 9999.

by repeatiatly going through the secret wind dungeon(which has like, 40 or so basements^ ^, i leveled up all my people to the 90s. i think after a certain point, the exp you need to level up doesnt increase. (like dragon quest 3!) im sure the person who bought my game used is very happy...

i think i covered them all... but yeah, the game is way too easy.
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote