View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 10:05 PM   #14

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 4: Domination

Syne and Glenn crouched down to see a man walk out of the woods carrying several bags and looking around like he was lost. Two demons came out of the woods server feet behind him. He seemed completely oblivious to his followers. Then from under his jacket he pulled out a small piece of paper and start making some weird jesters. A second later a medium sized golem formed from the paper and turned to smash in the helmets of the following demons.

“What a bother, I do hate persistent fans.” The man said wondering on towards the city.

Syne got up form where she was hiding and came to greet the man. “I wouldn’t go that way if I were you.” Syne said motioning towards the city.

“Stand back! I’m not giving you any of my art don’t try to take it, it’s my life’s work not yours!” The man said jumping back and waving the Golem to come forward.

“Whoa!” Syne said blocking a punch from the large earthen creature. “I’m not after any artwork. I’m just trying to keep you from getting killed.”

“Oh I see, stop attacking!” The golem looked back and began to sulk. “So you say I’d be loosing my life by going that way, what is it that is going on?”

“War, we are in the middle of a war, where have you been?” Syne said looking at the man a bit closer. “Oh wait, you probably have no idea where you are. You must have been warped here just recently.”

“Well I’m not really sure what happened but I have no clue where I am right now, my name is Kirby, artist.” Kirby said taking a shallow bow.

“My name is Syne and my friend down by the stream is Glenn.” Glenn waved from the side of the stream. “We are both warriors fighting to save this town.”

Several demons caught sight of Syne and Glenn and started rushing over to attack them. “Well looks like formalities are cut short lets get these guys Glenn.”

Syne and Glenn each took on two of the assaulting demons and Kirby and his golem took on two of them as well.

Syne cut down both of them in a single solid sweep of his sword. Glenn speared one through the chest with his sword and bashed the others head in with his shield. Kirby’s Golem started off attacking one of the demons while Kirby showed a great example of what it is to be quick on your feet and ran and evaded every oncoming blow from the demon until his golem smashed in its head.

“Do you have a weapon Kirby?” Syne said wiping the soot off her eyes.

“Not at the moment though it does seem like a good idea to get one. Let me see what I can get.” Pulling open his jacket he looked through some papers and pulled out one and made the proper hand motions to release it. A compact repeating crossbow appeared on the ground. “This should work for me just fine.”

Syne looked at the crossbow poking it to see if it was real. “That’s a pretty sweat power you got. I haven’t ever seen anything like that before.”

Glenn pointed towards the city gates. “That isn’t good is it?”

Syne looked over to see the ten foot tall body of Kani walk though the gates of the city. “That could be really bad, let’s go try to warn the others that he’s here before something bad happens.”