View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 12:11 AM   #4
Peridot Fayth
T-Rexuar Snack

Re: When killing Vegnagun who's talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
Three appearances?
I only heard his voice once...and that was at the end of the game while fighting Vegnagun.
Where else was that old man lurking?
0_o
Lol, Old man roflmao...

Auron makes three appearances in Final Fantasy X-2. His voice is heard during the final battle in the Farplane as along with Braska and Jecht, who give Yuna encouraging words and advice in the final battle against Shuyin and Vegnagun. The only visual appearances that Auron makes are during a brief flashback in Chapter 5 when Maechen's memories flare outside Zanarkand and a short scene with Gippal in the key item Gippal's Sphere, which is set during the events of Final Fantasy X.

In an old recording viewed via a sphere, filmed in the Bikanel Desert. Gippal, an Al Bhed, is conversing with Auron, who has become separated from Yuna's group in the desert but hardly seems lost. Gippal asks the guardian not to stir up Yevon, to which Auron replies, "Then I apologize in advance." When Gippal sees that Auron intends to fight Yevon, he admits that he has tired of their oppression and had considered fighting too, but, "I'd probably look like a jackass if I even suggested it." To which Auron replies, "Only a jackass can change the world." then stalks off.