View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 10:58 PM   #24

Tiny Bronco
No Scoped

Re: How to feel your own energy

Not saying I believe in fodu or anything, but there may be fact to this. Maybe very small amounts of fact, but still.
In biology class my teacher brought in a camera thaat shows energy around objects, but not the object itself. It has some odd name that I can't remeber, but when you looked threw the camera at people they glow. Not in heat as energy, but actual energy (I am aware that heat is energy so quite thinking I fell was hit over the head with a bat). To compare Mr. Reinsburgwer also brought in an ifared camera which showed the heat as having a different wave length than the energy that the other camer showed. Anyhow, everyone that is everything living has an (for lack of a better word) arua around them. These "aruas" have different colors depending on the person and different intensitys. My color is a very pale red/silver that is a bit faint. We also should the camera at non living things like lightbulbs, flame, magnets, and anything that emits some for of energy in the form of waves you can see. (I am aware that energy is always in waves, but I'm talking about radiation) So with this camera you can see the outline of stuffs which is pretty cool. And for some reason an ivy plant in the corner of the room had a very very bright "arua" It blotted out everything else so we had to put it in the hallway. I'll try and get the name of the camera so you can youtube/google it.
Tiny Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote