View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 02:58 PM   #43

Tifa-chan
Gunblade Expert

Send a message via Yahoo to Tifa-chan
Re: I need your ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshadow2247
Tifa. While it's true the number ove reason of a forum shouldn't be just to gain members, you have to remember that it needs members to survive. If everyone becomes inactive and only 3 members are posting, it's pretty much dead.
Oh no I am not saying everyone will leave *laughs* I undersand a forum needs members to servive, don't get me wrong on that. More members would be nice, it's just to me, this is how the whole thing is comming off. Or rather how it seems. I hope I am wrong about that though. I am sure that's not the meaning behind this at all, but I am just saying from my point of view and dealing with things similar to this on many other forums, it is how it appears.

I personaly would like to keep the spam section. It's just that I think we all need a little section to goof off once and a while. I mean I have no problem with a normal conversation, however once and a while a little humor is needed. I am sure we all like to have fun and joke, and that is what the perpouse of the spam section it. To provide a place to be off topic and goof off.

My newest sig, please view with much love.
Tifa-chan is offline   Reply With Quote