Thread: The old days...
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 07:13 PM   #41

Leon
Lugeo Spiritus

Re: The old days...

hmm.. following this thread gave me a melancholic remembrance of my previous forum

A quick glance of my past:
I remember becoming a member of that forum since I was nearly 12. Lots of fun and memories with Slasher, Carolina, row-d, Fleur, pierot, pSyCHo, "Catman", Blaze, Shadow Soul, Coella, snake, g00fy, H, Sykes and everyone else (will never forget you guys).
We talked about everything from music to poems to politics to sports and games; most of us were/became close friends, that was the forum's main theme. There was some spam, but nothing too annoying or silly beyond tolerance. Last year the mods were working on an idea (by me and Fleur) to promote for the forum by making a youtube movie (WMoviemaker) with a compilation of members' submitted images/videos. We gathered the photos and sent them, and slash sent us a very cool preview ( I still remember the song intro "Have a nice Day" ). Sadly since then, I'm not sure what happened; as I've been away on exams. I came back to find "Immortal friendship" (forum) not working; apparantly, a bot or someone had posted prohibited/copyrighted material then repeatdley reported the forum so something happened to the forum (or something along those lines, I'm not sure until now). Having never e-mailed each other (silly us) I lost connection with almost everyone save for few saved on chatlist. It was kind of a shock since I considered them childhood good friends. Since then I've been wandering around this last summer.............

well... now I am here!

Anyway, maybe someone here will like the idea of making an online video for the forum to help promote for it. (Pics + music + comments etc.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
This forum will never end. I has gone through some rough times lately, but it will never be shut down!!
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote