View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 04:47 AM   #21

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to TherathxRikku
Re: Worst Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinra Soldier 1 View Post
The Final Fantasy X and X-2 were the worst ever. Now maybe I just had high expectations (went from ff7 and ff9; best games ever) to these things. I prefer sprite-like play station games. I didn't even know what was going on in x2 until i jumped in the area to fight the final boss, what a horrible game! Then X wasn't all that bad really, I actually kinda liked it, as long as you max your guys at the dungeon there. Okay so X was alright, X-2 was terrible.
Okay, at first I highly wanted to disagree with you, but you think X was okay, so I'm alright.

Both games were good in their own way. X-2 re-introduced the ATB system and the level up system. Whilst X was a god-like game (to me, anyway...) that had puzzles aplenty and a great storyline.

You and me are kinda backwards, I didn't really like VII, Cloud's depressive mood kinda bugged me, and the whole modern world thing wasn't very entertaining. However, the spin-offs were pretty cool. Crisis Core remains my favorite.

But it's your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clief101_ View Post
You've dun alot for this forum and tried to keep it going as best as u can, and even though ur comp crashed ur still posting through ur PSP. That shows commitment to this site and thanx Therath!!

Stick around and watch this sight grow, become a veteran and then show the newbies how its dun!!
TherathxRikku is offline   Reply With Quote