View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 10:30 PM   #23

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
Re: Best THING about FFVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avathar
the coolest thing that happened to me while playing FF6 was actually an error!
: (don't know the name of the town, the one in the outer west) the first time you are there, and you pick up Shadow. Then i decided to rest at the inn. And then the weirdest thing happened. You saw a scene outside the inn. Two men approaching eachother, they were talking like "So, are you coming later on, or do i have to wait?" "Yeah, i'll be there, but it might take a while." "Ah well, we'll see how it will turn out to be." "See ya later" "Bye, and don't forget it." "I will".

*with a weird song on the background*

TELL ME, has anybody else encountered something like this? Something that wasn't supposed to happen?! I'm not joking

I think what you experienced was a dream Shadow was having. He has those @ certain points during the gameplay. He's very mysterious. The dream actually changes depending on what actions you take throughout the game.

I have heard of a wierd glitch (even from some on this site) that gives you a read error and when you reboot the game you get exceptional items (Like the atma weapon) that you are NOT supposed to have @ that point in the game.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote