View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 06:11 PM   #2

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra
Re: Wisdom, the final frontier.

Rich people strive for bigger and better things, so when society makes a bigger thing, they have the power to buy it. And they'll make "bigger" material possessions forever, for rich people to waste their time and money on, and consider what a poor man would consider great, poor.

That's the difference between a farmer and a businessman. You can give a farmer something a businessman would consider outdated, and he'll use it forever. It's all he can get, and he'll use it to its dying point. The less ignorant people are the poor people, but if you gave them the power and control, they wouldn't be any different than the arrogant rich people, who bathe in their money and don't give a crap about anyone else.

Poverty is a good thing, non financially. Money wise, it's a bad place to be. O_O; But you work when you're poor, and you learn to appreciate the small things, and you gain a lot more wisdom working than you do shopping and maxing out credit cards. So that's why we use things to their full extent when a higher power gives us something they consider "small". Because we don't consider it small at all. I use my '98 to all it's worth, beacuse I'm not rich enough to get a new computer yet. But I think it works just as well as anything else, because I haven't been tempted by a XP or a Vista. :]

That pretty much sums it up. But the second the poor become rich, they'll do the same thing. They'll forget their morals and values, in the name of moolah. I don't blame them, it's a "heat of the moment" thing. o.o;