Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 04:55 AM   #38

clief101_
1st class SOLDIER

Re: Chapter 1

Here they come. If i need your strength during this Duegan, dont come out, understand?

Yes, alright then, I shall channel my power through you when you need it

As soon as the gates opened Clief moved straight towards the gates, hoping to get an easy first kill, Jayden backed him up, staying a few meters behind him. Other contestants had the same idea, whereas others decided to stay back and hide till they had to fight.

Cowards!

Clief spotted the first beast, it was a Chimera.

What!? Already!? What kind of beasts do they have in store for us!?

"Be careful, I think they have powerful monsters for us!" Clief yelled at Jayden.

He nodded back, not taking his eyes from the Chimera. Clief attacked it from above, but just missed it.

Damn! I cant move freely!

As soon as his feet touched the ground the next monster came through the gate, this time it was an Ochu. He quickly pivoted and attacked it head on. Jayden was busy with the Chimera, trying to lay any kind of attack on it, but he wasnt swift enough with the sword yet. Finally he managed to hit it, but only lightly as the Chimera moved.

We're taking too much time on this small fry! I dont want to reveal my Crystal sword till the finals

Clief stabbed the Ochu in the side, then side swiped it and took it down. He finished it off by swinging his sword and cutting through its head. Jayden had just finished with the Chimera, managing to cut its head off. He was fast learning how to properly use his new weapon.

Other contestants were fightin monsters aswell, including the ones that stayed back. Another two people had given up, and 1 other had pushed the red button on the black pole.

Waste of time entering if you ask me.....UUHHH!!

Clief just noticed a man in a black cloak taking out a Malboro in one attack with little effort.

This isnt going to be easy.....

Last edited by clief101_; 01-12-2010 at 04:56 AM. Reason: mistake
clief101_ is offline   Reply With Quote