Thread: Best song
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 07:31 PM   #17
Luis
ˇˇ Fresón rebelde ˇˇ

Re: Best song

I voted One Winged Angel.
I can't describe you how I felt when I reached that point... I mean: I reach the last point in the North Cave (where you can still come back and do some other things), I decide to go down and after fighting some monsters, I meet Jenova. Good fight. After that, I finally fight Sephiroth (Bizarro, although I didn't know, and it was quite ugly and monster looking xD ). For my surprise I was attacking him with two parties (God, how strong he must be if the game let's me fight him with two parties...). When I beat Bizarro Sephiroth, the music stops... Then the sky appears and One Winged Angel starts playing... there I see it, his face... Sephiroth! And now he's not only more human looking but even more God like! I had fought two hard battles and I still had to finish this one!! [Obviously, when you have KOTR and the other materia (you know, that one which allows you to repeat the summon, can't remember the name xD) it's very easy]
But anyway, the first time it shocked me sooo much!!! I was not at home... I was fighting him there!! xD lol lol

PS: I was a 14 years old boy then, easy to impress that way xD

It may sound...strange, but that's the way I felt it xD

Last edited by Luis; 08-24-2006 at 07:34 PM.
Luis is offline   Reply With Quote