View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 12:01 AM   #4
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: Which is the best of these four

Quote:
Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
Hmm...I can't vote! I need to play all four of them still! I know, I have no shame.
Are they all availible in the U.S. for the NES?

And yes, Zeromus_X, they were called dress spheres
ff1 is for the nes , remade on the ps1. (play that one, not the gba one.) the ps1 "origins" collection also has ffii, a highly underatted game, IMO. both pretty much have the same difficulty, but with one major difference....AMANO ART!!! come drool with me over amano's awesome art...*sigh*...amano...

eh...anyway...

ffIII is being rereleased on nintendo ds, but i dont know if non-japanese people will get it. *threatens square if they dont give ffiii to us...) ffiii is kick-ass! at least download a rom, a million sites have it. (cant tell ya here though....)

ffiv is released on gba, and ps1, with chrono trigger as "ff chronicles". the gba one has the same difficulty us americans got, a bit watered down, but all the bonus items are there, and the script has definitely improved. if you want the true ffiv experience, get j2e's rom translation, or , legaller(is that a word?) get ff chronicles. (hey, you get CT!)

so yes, these were all remade. (btw, ffv and vi were in ff anthology, and i think all the extremely lucky europeans got ffiv , v, and vi in their anthology! i know some lucky area got them all...)

i just cant wait till there all portable...i may buy a ds just for ffiii! (see what changed, and what-not.)

portable ff paradise....*drools*
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote