View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 08:52 AM   #2
Luis
ˇˇ Fresón rebelde ˇˇ

Re: Relationship advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth
OK so this is a strange thing for me to be asking i know but i have a little problem and i don't know what i should be doing about it.

I have been going out with the same girl for 2 years now. I moved out to where she goes to school and at first that seemed ok. it was nice to be in a city and i thought there would be a lot to do. but after a while being here I have found that i hate it and dont want to be here anymore, it ruins just about everything in my daily life and costs me a ton to live here. The problem is if i left here i would be basically leaving her. so do i wait another two years, and then get out of here, slowly loosing my sanity or do I just do the hard thing and leave this year. I know long distance relationships work, but neither of us are capable of it. Anyways.

Thanks
It has never worked for me XD

What is the exact problem about livin' there? Money? Why don't you get an extra job?
If it's about anything else, perhaps you should try to talk to her about it. Just tell her what do you feel, and try to look for a solution together. Leaving the city doesn't mean leaving her. But all the contrary. If you stay there, and you really hate that place you'll get burnt-out. And then things will become even more complicated. By the other hand, if you think that leaving the place is the best thing, you're doing it 'cuz you don't want your daily life to be a punishment.
But as I said, you could try to get some extra money, if that's the problem, orjust try to look for the main cause of your problems, and kick it out.
For example.

I hope this has been helpful XD
The info you provided so far let's me think of this only.