View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 05:32 AM   #78
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: Chapter 4: Domination

All of this is so confusing....but I'll just have to keep up! Kirby thought to himself.

Looking around nervously, he examined his companions.

There was Glenn, the swordsman.

Titania, a priestess with strange powers...which kept getting stranger the more time went by.

There was of course, the lady warrior Syne, who was with them until recently...

And these two demons, which Kirby wasn't completely sure of, but they might as well be.

And they were all off to fight some sort of horrible person, who had seemed to do many horrible things, most of which didn't make complete sense to Kirby, though he had pieced bits and pieces together.

So...it seems everyone else has some part in this. But not me...I just wanted to find some inspiration to create more artwork!

Indeed, Kirby had been making sketches of all his companions. He seemed to have lost the sketch pad he had been using, but luckily he had also made other copies in another of his various sketchpads in his bag. Taking it out, he began looking at the drawings, as he walked with the rest of the crew down the seemingly endless tunnel.

Inside, he had made sketches of everyone he had made. They were still at good quality, even for sketches, of course, being as fast as he was, none of the rest of the party would know when he was drawing, as long as he wasn't in plain view.

There was a rough sketch of Glenn, the swordsman.

Another drawing of the warrior, Syne.

Another piece of the priestess, Titania.

Another of the two demons, Sacryan and Belial. Kirby didn't put his all into those, however...

He had also done a quick one of many surroundings they were in, the town they just passed through, the woods, and the snowy mountain. And also that mural they had inspected earlier, as it looked intriguing to him.

Putting the pad back away in his bag, he continued walking with the party.

Well, at least this whole trip wasn't boring, at least.

((I haven't really posted in awhile. Meh. It isn't like I do alot anyway. ^^; )