View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 07:56 AM   #13

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
Re: Ask about...God?! ?_?

...about your second question Doctor, I'm going to wait until tomorrow to answer it. Some things are coming to mind already, but my time is limited as I can only get online three or four days a week now; and then - only late at night.

...more tomorrow. =3

Update: Doc, I'm not going to write a long scpeal about this - its really simple, yet profound in its application.

God loves us, He understands our pain and suffering (because Jesus endured it while he was on the earth.) God ways/rules are GOOD. Doing the opposite of what he says almost always brings negative consequences. Just take the 10 commandments for starters...or just the BIG TWO: Love God with all of your heart, strength, mind and spirit - and love your neighbor as yourself. If everyone did just those two don't you think that 95% (or more) of the world's problems would be fixed?

Something that I thought about yesterday is that sometimes He allows us to go through things - somethings terrible things - so that we are refined, either to help us conquer something else that may come along the way in the future, or for another's benefit. Yet, for everything we may endure in this life, I am convinced that He has a plan and a purpose.

Romans 8
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.

Last edited by Phoenix Flame; 02-09-2008 at 04:54 AM.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote