Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Spamtastic.
Community Mark Forums Read

Spamtastic. Forum for spam, chit chat, nonsense threads. Ant-spam rule does NOT apply in this forum. All other forum rules do.

Old 02-24-2007, 04:19 AM   #1

Seyluv
*Isu's Empress/Wife*

Keeping stuff inside

I always keep my feeling deep down inside. I never try to feel any emotions. And when it does come out it hurts so bad. Is this the right way to live? Is there something wrong with keeping your feelings inside rather then discussing them with your friends and parents?

Last edited by Seyluv; 02-24-2007 at 04:24 AM.
Seyluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 04:23 AM   #2

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra
Re: Keeping stuff inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressCrystal
I always keep my feeling deep down inside. I never try to feel any emotions. And when it does come out it hurts so bad. Is this the right way to live? Is there something wrong with keeping your feelings inside rather then discussing them with your friends and parents?
Yessums.

Keeping feelings inside may seem like the right thing to do, but it eventually takes over you, and by the time you realize that you want help from another person, you're too self-indulged to get it.

Keeping things private for you to think upon is nice and stuff, but overall, it's not the route to go. It hurts so bad because it's been pent up inside so long, and you either don't want to let it out, or you don't want to recover past dark memories. It's usually both.

Either way, you need to tell people your problems. It's okay to keep a few things inside, but it piles up and up and up, to the brink of insanity. You need to let out. XD

I'm a good listener, dang. You can always PM me if you need something to talk about. =D
Old 02-24-2007, 04:26 AM   #3

Seyluv
*Isu's Empress/Wife*

Insanity!!! Man I really don''t want that. I have to get this stuff out my heart then.
Old 02-24-2007, 04:29 AM   #4

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Oh, different things happen to different people.

Some people can take the emotional pressure, while others break down at the giant pile up in their hearts.

It's all about what your heart can take. And if it's hurting now, imagine how it'll hurt in the long run.
Old 02-24-2007, 04:36 AM   #5

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame

Leave it to our generation to ask for emotional advice from 'strangers' via the internet. XD

I think I have a unique way of looking at things like this because of my background and my beliefs. My background: because I too was an internalizer - after my dad passed away, I really didn't have anyone else who was close to me. I had a difficult time expressing my feelings/emotions when I grew older due to a lack of experience with expressing them. This causes a LOT of havoc in your relationships...especially in a dating relationship. If you don't/can't understand and express yourself then you are not a complete person...and always look for another to complete you. My beliefs: because I'm captivated that a God who could create a universe as vast and surreal as ours could be interested enough in a speck of dust like ME, and He loves me enough to spend time with, understand,..even die for me. What's awesome is He's promised to be with me forever - so I don't have to go it alone...as a matter of fact, I don't think I could have dealt with my problems if I didn't believe what I believe. I know others will disagree with me and that's ok. I'm not saying YOU need to see things my way - just expressing that there is freedom that comes from it. Hope that helps.

BTW: We love you Crystal! <3
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 04:40 AM   #6

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

On another point of view, that's totally the way to go. =D

And we do love you Crystal. Lots. ^__^
Old 02-24-2007, 05:00 AM   #7

Seyluv
*Isu's Empress/Wife*

Yeah I know you guys do. My feeling inside is so dark that it makes it hard for me to be happy. That may be the reason why i love M.C Teh Max so much. I mean Wen I was in 8th grade I lost someone very dear to me. I always thought, well nevermind forget what I always thought about. Thjat I don't want to talk about, it so stupid. Onething is that same year M.C The Max came out. Well not really, they just redebute. Anyway I really wasn't feeling their music, but he did. And that was one of our big things we always used to joke about.(Now I don't jooke about anything.)I was thinking we were aways going to be together. And as the years grea I became more and more a fan of them. It really hard to believe that at one time I really couldn't stand their music.
Old 02-24-2007, 05:50 AM   #8
Slider
Master Summoner

Well diffrent things happen to diffrent people, but as it's apparent from your words that it hurts you so better talk it out
best wishes!
Slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:51 PM   #9

Tifa-chan
Gunblade Expert

Send a message via Yahoo to Tifa-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressCrystal
I do the same thing. It does hurt so much, so I know what you mean. I really can't give you an answer as were I am in the same boat. But I do wish you luck. I hope you figure out what is right.

My newest sig, please view with much love.
Tifa-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:39 PM   #10

dappa
Master Summoner

I keep all the stuff inside. A psychologist made me take a psychometric test 3 years ago and it revealed that I have a trait which is alot higher than your average persons ability to manage strong emotions that have been kept inside.

I was told it can be a doulble edged sword. Because some people can get moody or depressed for keeping things in. Myself I sometimes sulk.