Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > Final Fantasy VII
Community Mark Forums Read

Final Fantasy VII The Legendary Final Fantasy! Come talk about this classic Hit from 1997

View Poll Results: The best Turk
Reno 10 55.56%
Rude 1 5.56%
Tsung 0 0%
Elena 1 5.56%
Vincent 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2007, 04:28 AM   #1

Darkreno
Gunblade Expert

The Turks...

i've been doing my homework on the turks lately. and i can't help but wonder to myself..which is the best one.i made a poll here to figure it out. plus i'd like to kno who the ff fans think is the coolest.well as for me well i gotta admit reno seems to be the one in charge. even though he annoys me cuz marius' impending crush is quite disturbing. he may have my vote. but it takes a lot to be a turk. and lets not 4get vincent too was a turk himself so. check out the poll n have fun with this thread here. i've also been reading some info on the mobile game in japan name ff7 before crisis. it looks amazing for a mobile phone game i sure hope it comes out 4 the U.S. basically the game is based on their story and u get to play as many of the turks u do n don kno. but for now i'll display the turk names of those we kno here in the U.S and i'm sorry im really not sure if vincent had a different name or not when he was one of them so bare with me here. ;res
so if any of u can think of any other names let me kno. and remember rufus shinra is the president not a turk.just in case someone asks he's not meant for this poll. ok