Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > FF Net > FFNET Announcements
Community Mark Forums Read

FFNET Announcements FFNET Staff members will make announcements in here periodically, so check back often.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2006, 06:20 AM   #1

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

Angry Spam - ALL PLEASE READ.

There is way too much spam appearing on this fourm.

For those who aren't sure exactly what spam is: they are short and/or nonsense and/or un-necessary and/or chit chat and/or silly threads/posts that contribute nothing to the thread they appear in, are mostly off topic and aren't worth the time another member takes to read them. I don't want to see anymore posts made up of one or two words that adds nothing new to the discussion and are posted just for the sake of posting. Threads about smilies, where the posts are mostly made up of smilies is called smilie spam, and is also not allowed.

If you feel the need to chat, I don't mind it in the bar thread in the off topic forum, but thats the only thread you will get away with it in. If you want to ask another member questions unrelated to the thread you are posting in please use the private messenging system, or an instant messenger like MSN.

All these posts of one or two words and nonsense posts are spam and will be deleted as I find them. If this doesn't stop now, I will start handing out warnings.