Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > RPG Stories
Community Mark Forums Read

RPG Stories Here you can talk about your recent battles, question on RPG. What every you feel that pertains to the RPG!

Old 10-26-2006, 03:11 AM   #1

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
Spartan: Total Warrior

Hey all. Just thought I'd talk about an action/adventure game with role-playing elements that I recently picked up. The title is 'Spartan: Total Warrior" and it...is...awesome! It's based in the year 300 B.C. and is basically a hack-n-slash game with different swords, magics and power-ups strewn throughout. Rome is vying for control of Greece and you and three other powerful warriors are destined to topple the rule of the Roman emperor: Tiberius.

I think it has been out for, like, 8 months. I heard about it through a friend and was skeptical at first, <the only similar game I liked was 'Onimusha.'> but was actually very impressed by the gameplay and graphics. Was kinda bored with my FF games and needed something to play until XII came out - viola!

Instantly addicting, multiple difficulty settings and lots of baddies - the god of war actually states when you've done a good job killing Romans and says things like "Blood,..I need more blood." Or, "Send their souls to me!"

There are a few things that I would have changed, such as making the simple combo system a little more involved, a more detailed storyline, and a two-to-four player capability. Otherwise, this is an awesome game. I give it an 8.2/10. Thanks for checking this out...let me know if anyone's played it/plans on getting it or has questions about the game.
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.

Last edited by reasoniamalive; 10-26-2006 at 03:13 AM. Reason: grammatical errors
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote