Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Serious Discussion and Debates
Community Mark Forums Read

Serious Discussion and Debates For serious subjects. Curent events, news, religion, politics and science. As this is a debate forum posts in here MUST HAVE at least 20 words and be relevent to the discussion.

Old 12-26-2006, 07:02 AM   #16

Zeon
Master Thief

Location: where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the sea meets the sands, i'll be there...hell :)
Send a message via MSN to Zeon
Re: What are you doing behind the wheel?

ok the good for the environment thing......litter....fine but polution causing global warming is rubbish. wat willl happen when the climate hits a few more degrees higher? the north atlantic current shifts and the weather gets worse. storms, snow and then ice age equalivalent yes???? well if its gunna be another ice age.......wat caused the first 3? its not chnaging anything about wat will happen........just speeding it up. personally i think drivin makes no difference on the environment.....other than destroying habitates of animals and causing road kills.

anywayz...........driving standards do need raising. the numbe of idoit m otorists out there is waaaaaaay too high.

Last edited by Zeon; 12-26-2006 at 07:05 AM. Reason: too many typos
Zeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 02:07 PM   #17

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeon
ok the good for the environment thing......litter....fine but polution causing global warming is rubbish. wat willl happen when the climate hits a few more degrees higher? the north atlantic current shifts and the weather gets worse. storms, snow and then ice age equalivalent yes???? well if its gunna be another ice age.......wat caused the first 3? its not chnaging anything about wat will happen........just speeding it up. personally i think drivin makes no difference on the environment.....other than destroying habitates of animals and causing road kills.

anywayz...........driving standards do need raising. the numbe of idoit m otorists out there is waaaaaaay too high.

Couldn't have said it better myself! If they had an IQ requirement for getting a driver's lisence, we would either have less-crowded drives to work, or more revenue for driving w/o a license. XDDDDDDD
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:20 AM   #18

Doctor
Highwind Captain

Send a message via AIM to Doctor

I agree highly with what most of you have said. The bottom line is that someone who wants to get a license needs to prove that they are competent enough to actually drtive. As for the handicapped, even though to some it may seem unfair, they shouldn't really have a license. Elderly people should mainly consider at least having someon else drive them around, or something like that, even if it hurts their pride a little.

Also, people should have adequate training in certain skills, such as how to properly and effectively pull out of a skid/slide, before they even try to get a license.

I guess that's my opinion...
Old 02-25-2007, 02:16 PM   #19
Slider
Master Summoner

.............It's a secret but what the heck?
A friend you know has been a terrible driver 2 years ago!
Not terrible as in can't drive but contrarly a daredevil......here's a small secret
The road in front of presidental palace is a very long (well-paved) straight road, that friend of yours has been racin others there, and here's the moron part so you go imagine it:
There are lines of presidental guards on both sides of the street should any type of loud surprising sounds happen they'll shoot to kill (a common example is a blown tyre!)

Later i figured out how bad i was treating my life and how meaningless i could end up!
I didn't want to have this life so i put it all behind me, (well most of it anyway)
Nevertheless, the story's funny to tell!
Slider is offline   Reply With Quote