Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Serious Discussion and Debates
Community Mark Forums Read

Serious Discussion and Debates For serious subjects. Curent events, news, religion, politics and science. As this is a debate forum posts in here MUST HAVE at least 20 words and be relevent to the discussion.

Old 05-13-2006, 07:42 PM   #1

SethirothVII
Moogle Farmer

Send a message via MSN to SethirothVII
Antichrist

Ok before we begin the ANTICHRIST is the son od the devil not a ANRACHIST both nearly similar but anrachist are either terroists or devil worshipers this is aimed at bush not peronal just cause there is a theory.

George Bush Antichrist
The antichrist is suspossed to be a powerful leader bush aint he might be in the richest country doesnt meen he knows how to run one and the antichrist comes from the rich christian west bush does however the antichrist is a military genius like hitler bush aint but bushes family ive been told got rich helping hitler kill jews. However bush military genius NO so dunno how he could help hitler anyway the antichrist is suspossed to bring a swift end to WW3 bush nope he is going to start it and the real antichrist can come to power while everyone is focused on geroge bush there is going to be a world war against east and west of course west wins even notradomus said it there is a lot more info just follow link i dont think he is the antichrist i think he is a decoy so the real antichrist can come to power easily without being question and the antichrist wants eerything 1 unless bush makes every1 white, speak english, rich and american and he gets world domination Ha he isnt wot do you think.

Bush Antichrist Link http://www.bushisantichrist.com/

http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1098
SethirothVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 03:03 PM   #2

Spiff
Kung-Fu Fighter

Send a message via AIM to Spiff Send a message via MSN to Spiff
Re: Antichrist

I don't know...This guy is starting to take a run for that title.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060519...rightsreligion
Old 05-19-2006, 06:02 PM   #3

Tiny Bronco
No Scoped

I don't really like Bush and I didn't read all the that first post, but what is the point of this thread? Is it for peoples opinion or to explain what an anatichrist is. And don't call anyone the Antichrist because from a religious point of view there is only one Antichrist and thats the devils son. When the Antichrist comes it signals the end of the world. Some really religiouse people could take this the wrong way.
Tiny Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:16 PM   #4

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

There is no such thing as an antichrist in my opinion. That is just a religious term that could well be applied to just about anyone.

Bush isn't the most populour of people, but that is because of his actions and decisions, not because of any religious clap trap. He will be out of office next year or the year after? (not sure about that), and I really can't see him starting a world wide war in the mean time. The US army is stretched so thin now, he simply doesn't have the manpower to invade Andorra, let alone start something huge. Why do you think he hasn't invaded Iran? He certainly wants to.

There is no such thing as the devil, so there will be no such thing as the devils son, so no antichrist. Trying to use ancient religious writings to explain the modern world just doesn't work. The bible, koran and other books can be translated, twisted and turned to suit anyone's agenda or beliefs.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:03 AM   #5

Suhiro
Samurai Biker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethirothVII
Ok before we begin the ANTICHRIST is the son od the devil not a ANRACHIST both nearly similar but anrachist are either terroists or devil worshipers this is aimed at bush not peronal just cause there is a theory.

George Bush Antichrist
The antichrist is suspossed to be a powerful leader bush aint he might be in the richest country doesnt meen he knows how to run one and the antichrist comes from the rich christian west bush does however the antichrist is a military genius like hitler bush aint but bushes family ive been told got rich helping hitler kill jews. However bush military genius NO so dunno how he could help hitler anyway the antichrist is suspossed to bring a swift end to WW3 bush nope he is going to start it and the real antichrist can come to power while everyone is focused on geroge bush there is going to be a world war against east and west of course west wins even notradomus said it there is a lot more info just follow link i dont think he is the antichrist i think he is a decoy so the real antichrist can come to power easily without being question and the antichrist wants eerything 1 unless bush makes every1 white, speak english, rich and american and he gets world domination Ha he isnt wot do you think.

Bush Antichrist Link http://www.bushisantichrist.com/
In the Prophecies of Nostradamus he himself states that there will be 3 Atichrists in history...he doesnt mention the names offcourse but he states that the first one will stand proud and fall low - Napoleon maybe? He stood as proud as any and he fall as low as any...he conqured Europe then died on an island by himself...next, the second one will fall to himself - Hitler? He did shoot himself...i dont know what he said about the third one but there is a theory that the third one is Bush

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass!" - G. Washington

.:My Photobucket Gallery:.
Suhiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:03 AM   #6

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra

Heh.......Not that it matters, but if you're of the superstitious type, whoever's birthday is tommorow, is 6/06/06. 666. It's a sign. If it DOES mean anything, then the next time a 666 birthday comes (my guess is 6/06/66, I know it's a vague guess. ), the end is supposed to be here. I'm not one bit religious or anything, so I have no idea. Just a little thing I noticed yesterday. o.o
Old 06-07-2006, 06:50 AM   #7

Suhiro
Samurai Biker

lol...if the end was supposed to happen it was yester da since it was 06/06 06...remove the zeros you get 666...but 06/06 66 is 6666 which has no meening...happy birthday Satan

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass!" - G. Washington

Old 06-07-2006, 08:50 AM   #8

wakka
Cactuar Thorn

that is a lode of bollaks about 666 and the would destruction
wakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 11:42 AM   #9

Tiny Bronco
No Scoped

It is true that in some religions 7 is a "holy" number and 666 is supposed to represent the devil. I'm not superstitious though just saying that these are what they are supposed to "represent". But I had a great day yesterday so poop on that!

Anywho Arkacia was talking about how the U.S. army is tretched to thin and this makes me scared. I highly doubt we(the U.S.) will go to another war, but if war is declared on us, by the supposed "NEW Axis of Evil"(Man I can't beleive Bush called em that.)it would definetly mean a draft! North Korea has 1,000,000+ in a standing army. the The U.S. has I/4 of that has its army. True we have the worlds two largest air forces, but still. North Korea, Iran, and all the terrorists running around VS. the U.S. and allied countries. That would be like a Super Vietnam because you can never totally win a Guerilla War. We would have to kill like all of those countries' population to win and that would take a lot lot lot lot lot of Ground infantry which is exactly what we don't have. Basically, If the U.S. goes to another war we are screwed. I'm sick of hearing about how many people died across the world in the news.

This is why we are now trying to get an agreement worked out with Iran. It really scares me knowing that any therocracy could get their hands on Nukes or dirty bombs. Isreal is the only country that I would be O.K. with having that stuff, because they generally just defend themselves. A therocracy is a government that is based on religion. Most Middle East countries have this type of Therocracy/Islam governmet. So if there is a big religious war between these theocracys it means that they will definatly use Nuclear Powers to win if they get the chance.

Last edited by Tiny Bronco; 06-07-2006 at 11:46 AM.
Tiny Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:51 PM   #10
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

I dunno. It isn't unlikely that we'll butt in to another countrie's affairs, if only for some sort of personal gain that only makes us lose resources and reputation.

Wait.

No, U.S. isn't as powerful as we seem to make ourselves out to be. This is quite old news. Thankfully I live in Arizona, and am not near any of this nonsense.

Well, the thread seems to be going offtrack, so to go back on topic, I have heard of the Antichrist in a book about Nostradamus. (I don't believe in any of it, but it is interesting.)

Last edited by Zeromus_X; 06-07-2006 at 12:54 PM.
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:07 PM   #11

Suhiro
Samurai Biker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suhiro
In the Prophecies of Nostradamus he himself states that there will be 3 Atichrists in history...he doesnt mention the names offcourse but he states that the first one will stand proud and fall low - Napoleon maybe? He stood as proud as any and he fall as low as any...he conqured Europe then died on an island by himself...next, the second one will fall to himself - Hitler? He did shoot himself...i dont know what he said about the third one but there is a theory that the third one is Bush

i have to correct myself here(stupid i am )Nostradamus mentions a name...the name of the second anti-christ...Hister...Hister=Hitler?? very possible

Old 06-24-2006, 08:48 PM   #12

Seyluv
*Isu's Empress/Wife*

Bush Sucks!
Old 06-24-2006, 09:07 PM   #13

Kat
k i t t y .

Send a message via AIM to Kat Send a message via MSN to Kat

bush is an old monkey guy dressed as a vip

The perfect Example of: Imperfection
Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 12:50 AM   #14

Staircase
Shinra Owner

Send a message via AIM to Staircase

"The antichrist is suspossed to be a powerful leader bush aint he might be in the richest country doesnt meen he knows how to run one and the antichrist comes from the rich christian west bush does however the antichrist is a military genius like hitler bush aint but bushes family ive been told got rich helping hitler kill jews."

ummm... i didnt understand this post at ALL, but thts ok (use commas and periods, its way too much info per sentance.) Sorry, just thought ide tell you.

Last edited by Staircase; 06-25-2006 at 12:55 AM.
Staircase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 11:51 AM   #15
Luis
ˇˇ Fresón rebelde ˇˇ

...well...
The only thing I can bring you is that 6 is the number of the devil since 9 is a holy number. It's something like a devil's gibe.
And about Bush... I think he is just a dumb cowboy ruling the States. It's really dangerous... you never know how a dumb will act!! lol