Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Serious Discussion and Debates
Community Mark Forums Read

Serious Discussion and Debates For serious subjects. Curent events, news, religion, politics and science. As this is a debate forum posts in here MUST HAVE at least 20 words and be relevent to the discussion.

Old 12-26-2006, 01:24 AM   #1
sickmorrr
T-Rexuar Snack

Post Pheromones

Hi, Here is what is needed Pheromones. Scientifically proven to work- pheromones have been used for years now to attract women. Don't be at a disadvantage anymore - pheromones do help any male attract women of all types. Good luck

Last edited by Arkacia; 12-26-2006 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Changing post from advertisment to discussion topic
sickmorrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 01:34 AM   #2

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

Re: Attract the girl

Oh Bloody heck. I might be very tipsy right now, but aren't tipsy enough not to recognise a stupid spammer when I see one. Links and male endowment crap deleted plus spambot banned. I'll leave the subject open though, and move the thread to Serious Discussions because this pheromone stuff is being taken seriously by some scientists.

Personally, I don't believe how you smell affects attracts others. Repel if you have bad BO yes, but attract, no.

Last edited by Arkacia; 12-26-2006 at 01:41 AM. Reason: darn bundy causing typos
Arkacia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 06:55 AM   #3

Zeon
Master Thief

Location: where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the sea meets the sands, i'll be there...hell :)
Send a message via MSN to Zeon
Re: Pheromones

why the hell cant people take things seriously anymore......oh well.....thier loss of mind....anyways........GET A GIRL NORMALLY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND SEE HOW MUCH MORE LOVE YOU'LL GET!!!!............dont try to make yourself smell "sexy" just to pull a girl.......try charming and relating. if tht doesnt work try becoming friends and becoming closer slowly and then pop the question (usually resulting in either a yes or a "but your like a brother to me" speach) sorry if not THT serious but i find a valid point.
Zeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 10:41 AM   #4

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

Well, to be fair, pharomones aren't people trying to smell 'sexy', they are natural scents, usually undetectable, that are living things put out unconciously. Insects use pharomones a lot to attract mates, and for other things.

Click for info
Old 12-26-2006, 02:19 PM   #5

Zeon
Master Thief

Location: where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the sea meets the sands, i'll be there...hell :)
Send a message via MSN to Zeon

well yer......but you kinda got my point tho? either way....
Zeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:48 PM   #6
Slider
Master Summoner

this is sick
Slider is offline   Reply With Quote