Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > Final Fantasy VII
Community Mark Forums Read

Final Fantasy VII The Legendary Final Fantasy! Come talk about this classic Hit from 1997

Old 08-27-2005, 01:53 PM   #1

Lionheart250
Cactuar Thorn

Location: In the Northen Crater helping Sephiroths real body!
Send a message via AIM to Lionheart250
Final Fantasy 7's Bosses

Final7Fantasy Bosses

Guys talk about the start of the hard bosses
Lost Number
I had trouble at him in the start of my games, but then I started doing good.
All you need to do is use physical attacks in the start where he is in his first form, and then you use your limits and attacks, there is no reason to do summon, but you could use magic, and limits will be good if you have Red XIII(Nanaki)Cloud and Yuffie, and have Stardust Ray and Bloodfest and also for Cloud you could maybe have something like Climhazzard and you'll kill him in no time!!
Now you guys could post other bosses that I could help for you guys.
Lionheart250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 02:00 PM   #2

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

Send a message via MSN to ShadowHeart
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Bosses

Against Lost Number, I usually save my limits at first. Big Guard on everyone and throw all your most powerful spells and summons at him, then he will turn to his magical (red) form. Then you can easily finish him off with your limit breaks (I tend to have everyone's level 3s already by that time, and Meteorrain = dead Lost Number). I always found his physical (purple) form much more dangerous, so I avoid that at all costs.. plus, it's easier to finish the battle off with high powered limit breaks than summons and spells IMO

And btw, I think this http://ff.bonusweb.cz/ff7/logo7.gif is the correct url to the image you tried to put in your post..
Memories will fade

Last edited by Shadowheart; 08-27-2005 at 02:03 PM.
ShadowHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 12:17 AM   #3
Ac][d-FyrE
T-Rexuar Snack

i found him hell easi, but i gta tell u i lvled up mi charz up2 lvl 56 on disc 1, so thats maybe y he was easi 4 mi, 1 of ma limitz killed him um... n has any1 actualli killled the snake in the lagoon at the start, first tym, lik on ur lvl run throu wiout a chocobo n kill it, cuz i did i lvled ma guys up 2 lvl 26, at migar, n outside of it, then killed the snake n got BETA that the start the rest is easi lol
Ac][d-FyrE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 12:19 AM   #4
Ac][d-FyrE
T-Rexuar Snack

n one more thing u wanna knw HARD BOSSES, CHEK out the WEAPONZ, the Emerald, and the Rudy, lik xxxxxxx hell, itll tke u 19mins 2 kill the one unda water the emerald, but i havnt kill the desert one Rudy, can any1 giv mi any tips?

Last edited by Arkacia; 08-28-2005 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Removing swear word. Please read the rules and watch your language.
Ac][d-FyrE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 03:39 AM   #5

Lionheart250
Cactuar Thorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ac][d-FyrE
n one more thing u wanna knw HARD BOSSES, CHEK out the WEAPONZ, the Emerald, and the Rudy, lik xxxxxxx hell, itll tke u 19mins 2 kill the one unda water the emerald, but i havnt kill the desert one Rudy, can any1 giv mi any tips?
Ruby, pesh.... piece of cake
Just kill your other party members so Quicksand doesnt suck two people and then just run into him with a chocobo or something usual, just walk into him
So in the start of the battle just use dazers with W-Item and also do it 14 times so it would be done 28 times, then just use something more cool like, use Death Force, then there is no way he could kill you, becauz Death Force makes one person from your team immune to death, then summon of hades with W-Summon so make sure he gets paralyzed, then its time to use Knights of the Round with W-Summon, then do it like 7 more times, and when hes not paralyzed use som dazers or use hades for basic status, then round up with Knights of the Round again with W-Summon and do it like a few more times like 5 times, then use Comet2 so he'll get hit away really easily, and make sure that you killed his tenticales with Knights of the Round or Umnislash, but if you use limits, I've heard he goes mad!!!! But sense you have Death Force on, its no big, unless it doesnt work when your fighting a boss, but then just use Regen, and keep on using Ultima with W-Magic and Quadra Magic stuck on Ultima
And then you should just sit down and Elixir yourself while your losing MP with Knights of the ROund and just keep on using Knights of the Round, and in some part where the tenticales are there counter attack should be put on and the 4xCut should be used on Ruby maybe just in case something might happen really bad, like confusion or something, and by then Ruby should be done.
And another way is to get up to 7677 and use potion and have luky seven been done like 5 times and then he'll problably be dead, or else then just Knights of the Round while 5 times have been used of lucky seven, and use Death Force too!!!

Dude, just get the Underwater Huge Materia and Emerald wont have the countdown

Last edited by Arkacia; 08-28-2005 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Merging double post. Please use edit button to add extra information to a post.
Old 08-28-2005, 03:55 AM   #6

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

Send a message via MSN to ShadowHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ac][d-FyrE
i found him hell easi, but i gta tell u i lvled up mi charz up2 lvl 56 on disc 1, so thats maybe y he was easi 4 mi
Yes, that is definitely why he's easy lol. Normally, you probably wouldn't even be lvl 30 by then, can't remember for sure

And btw, Lionheart250, you can revive your 2 dead party members after he has put his tentacles in the ground if you want - he won't use the whirlsand to remove anyone when his tentacles are in the ground. I'm not sure what happens if you kill the tentacles, but I just never kill them. I just do W-Summon with Hades and KotR with one character, and mime it with everyone (that's all 3, if I have 3 Mime materias) until he dies. I always beat Emerald first, so I usually have at least 2 Mime materias by the time I fight Ruby.
Memories will fade
ShadowHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 12:50 PM   #7

Lionheart250
Cactuar Thorn

I forgot to put in that part
So what do you need help with, well I'll do Emerald but with the timer.
How to beat Emerald in 1 minute 18 seconds.
First with CLoud put Lunar Curtain twice with W-Item and with Barret use his limit Ungarmax(has to be Ungarmax) and make Emerald attack Barret, then Mime with Barret, and for his materia have counter and mime on each slot, and he'll do it 7 more times, but he'll do it 6 times only because Emerald will be dead in 1 minute 18 seconds!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2005, 12:53 PM   #8

Lionheart250
Cactuar Thorn

Well its really cool, maybe I could send you a file, well I'll just give you the site
Go in video, and it'll say Smaradg Weapon in 1 minute 18 seconds
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...e=1.7MB&dur=41
Old 08-28-2005, 01:42 PM   #9

Lionheart250
Cactuar Thorn

Let's start now with Ruby in a better way
Old 08-28-2005, 02:00 PM   #10

Lionheart250
Cactuar Thorn

Ruby Weapon
HP:1,000,000 - 1,255,255
MP:500-900

Before you fight Ruby, on Cloud put Master Summon, Master Magic, and Master Command, and also put on W-Item, W-Summon, W-Magic.Then run into him, use regen and Big Guard, and then just Magic Hammer him 9 times, once you've finished with that, then use haste, and then use 16 dazers this time so it'll do it 32 times, then use Hades with W-Summon, and have Mimic whenever his limit is ready, and have Restore Mastered so Regen is good for Mimic, then use Knights of the Round like 6 or 8 times, and save up Umnislash for the tentacales, and by the way, dont kill the tentacales all at once, becauz its better just using it on Ruby, but if there dead already then dont even bother, becauz who needs Umnislash when Knights of the Round is being used like 16 times becauz if you use KOR 8 times with W-Summon it'll do it 16 times!!!!! And all you need to do is just 4xCut on the tentacales for a while and then just use Umnislash on Ruby then the tentacales are going to be weakend becauz there stuck to each other!!!!!!!!!!
Then just keep on using KOR and use Elixer when you are at low HP and not enough MP for KOR, and then he'll problably be dead by then
Old 12-23-2005, 09:51 PM   #11

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame

Wow...that was too complicated. I like Shadowheart's way, but I also used the dazers item to stop just ruby, then continued to 4x cut him with cloud and mime with barrett. Use dazers again because he's usually moving by then and repeat until Ruby is well-done
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 12:38 AM   #12
vincent lockhart
T-Rexuar Snack

I am having trouble getting through the maze in the tempale of the ancients
vincent lockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 12:39 AM   #13
vincent lockhart
T-Rexuar Snack

I could use some help figuring this website out as well
Old 01-23-2006, 12:40 AM   #14

Squall Leonhart
Balamb Headmaster

Ah, the maze. Memerize the parerns and succsesful you will be. And your first lesson don't double post! And the forum games are the best.

Squall Leonhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 12:42 AM   #15
vincent lockhart
T-Rexuar Snack

I... don't think anyone's listening to me. Oh well