Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > Dissidia Final Fantasy
Community Mark Forums Read

Dissidia Final Fantasy Cosmos, the goddess of harmony. Chaos, the god of discord. Reigning from distant realms, the two gods had gathered warriors from all lands to lead them in savage war.

Old 11-16-2009, 02:53 AM   #31

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to TherathxRikku
Re: What do u think

If you have the right Multipliers, you can beat anyone easily, even Chaos.

Bartz is easy to beat with a fast character, preferably Tidus. If you block his BRV attacks right, you can annihilate him. Unless he Holy spams, then you're in for a long battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clief101_ View Post
You've dun alot for this forum and tried to keep it going as best as u can, and even though ur comp crashed ur still posting through ur PSP. That shows commitment to this site and thanx Therath!!

Stick around and watch this sight grow, become a veteran and then show the newbies how its dun!!
TherathxRikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:09 AM   #32

nhfjeafe
T-Rexuar Snack

bookmarked and b back l8er,i need more info, :-)
nhfjeafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:05 AM   #33

rissole25
Highwind Captain

Why do these bots say they'll bookmark it and be back when they never come back.

Anyway, 1 MONTH & 9 DAYS till I get Dissidia I think

I can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissole25 View Post
My 1000th post was about you Leon
rissole25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:23 AM   #34

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

Be glad they never come back. >_>

btw, I'm gonna type up some helpful Accessory formulas for Blackjack and Lunar Whale Courses in a few hours, I've also figured out a cheap way to get Megalixirs if you guys are interested.

Quote:
You've dun alot for this forum and tried to keep it going as best as u can, and even though ur comp crashed ur still posting through ur PSP. That shows commitment to this site and thanx Therath!!

Stick around and watch this sight grow, become a veteran and then show the newbies how its dun!!
Old 11-16-2009, 10:30 PM   #35

Heartless Angel
Vivi's Minder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherathxRikku View Post
Be glad they never come back. >_>

btw, I'm gonna type up some helpful Accessory formulas for Blackjack and Lunar Whale Courses in a few hours, I've also figured out a cheap way to get Megalixirs if you guys are interested.
That sounds good, I know I killed myself getting those Megalixers for all those weapons...
Heartless Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:50 AM   #36

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

You may actually be waiting a little bit for that, I've been busy and I'm not gonna be up for much longer, maybe tomorrow.

Quote:

Old 03-14-2010, 01:28 PM   #37

Gumdrop
Highwind Pilot

Couldn't wait for this game so I got it imported, its pretty fun for a while..plenty to unlock, but the chatty bits aren't very good and I almost wondered why they bothered with so many scenes. I wouldn't bother with it unless you're a reasonably big fanboy/girl. Twas good enough to make me bother playing through all the goodies stories, but not enough to make me be bothered to level my characters and beat Choas.

I'd give it 5.6/10. Better than Ehrgeiz ,Square's first beat 'em up with FF characters, but still not brilliant.
Gumdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:32 PM   #38

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

I actually thought they had too little scenes, I mostly play games for the story, anyhow. In fact, I'm addicted to this game mostly because it's an FF game, it's a fighting game, so it's not my genre...

I still give it a 9/10. I'm 450 hours into it. 3 more Accomplishments to go...

Quote:

Old 03-15-2010, 06:01 PM   #39

Gumdrop
Highwind Pilot

I play for the story too, but I meant it was so bad I dunno why they bothered. I don't really care for fighters either, but I guess my 5.6 was a little harsh..maybe I wasn't in the best of moods yesterday
Old 03-16-2010, 03:55 AM   #40

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

The story was bad? It wasn't their best, Nomura's probably out of ideas.

I just got ALL of the Lufenian armaments last night. My thumbs are sore...

Quote:

Old 03-16-2010, 07:18 AM   #41

Gumdrop
Highwind Pilot

The story being bad is just my personal opinion. Yeah, either that or they thought since its a beat 'em up they need not bother trying too hard with the story bits
I can't remember what those are, but grats
Old 03-16-2010, 10:38 PM   #42

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

I was agreeing with you, it could've been much better. The thing that really got me into it was it helped me to understand the story from previous FFs that I didn't get the chance to beat, I didn't know who some of the villains were when I first started out.

Lufenian equipment is, imo, the best in the game. It's also the hardest to get the whole set, they drop extremely easily, but there are over 20 pieces to it.

Quote:

Old 03-17-2010, 04:59 AM   #43

rissole25
Highwind Captain

The characters also show little emotion. They do in some parts but most of the time they just stay dull, or they stay in one emotion. Bartz always sounds like he's happy, and Terra always sounds like she is questioning herself. But I guess they have to if they want to reflect there story's in the main series.

Quote:
My 1000th post was about you Leon
rissole25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:49 AM   #44

Gumdrop
Highwind Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherathxRikku View Post
I was agreeing with you, it could've been much better. The thing that really got me into it was it helped me to understand the story from previous FFs that I didn't get the chance to beat, I didn't know who some of the villains were when I first started out.

Lufenian equipment is, imo, the best in the game. It's also the hardest to get the whole set, they drop extremely easily, but there are over 20 pieces to it.

Aaah..mah bad
Old 03-17-2010, 04:46 PM   #45

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

Quote:
The characters also show little emotion. They do in some parts but most of the time they just stay dull, or they stay in one emotion. Bartz always sounds like he's happy, and Terra always sounds like she is questioning herself. But I guess they have to if they want to reflect there story's in the main series.
It was on the PSP, the budget wouldn't cover graphics along with the number of characters, all the weapon and equipment data, and the battle systems. Unless you just mean the voice, then that's just the voice actors' fault. The VAs were all pretty new with exceptions for some of them, in fact, Zidane's VA was straight out of college. :P

Quote: