Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > RPG Stories > The Story of Palis
Community Mark Forums Read

The Story of Palis A continuing story of worlds trapped in war, where their only hope are Heroes from other worlds.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2005, 07:16 PM   #1

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Chapter Two: The Southward Winds

They entered the city, from the south gate nothing seemed to have ever been under attack. As they entered the city the story changed, though no serious damage was done to the city, many dead bodies of demons laid in piles around the city. The city of Gracia was lucky enough to be trained for such an event, only two people from the city died when attacked.

They were led into the coliseum to discuss what was to happen next. Ishia was dressed in a full set of Golden White armor. She carried a sword that would take any mortal three people to carry. The pure power that she carried made everyone in the group feel tense. ‘How could someone so pure looking before be wearing such a damaging presence now.’ Was the common thought in the group?

A table sat in the center of the Coliseum two of Gracia’s Generals sat there. Everyone took a seat around the table.

“As you were informed we were attacked by the demonic armies from northern side. Valmarus is currently encamped to the north just a couple of miles from here. He is conjuring as we speak more demons to fight for him.” Ishia said looking very concerned.

Magus shook his head. “Is he one of the four great demons that rule from the spire?”

Malice nodded. “Yes though from what I am lead to believe he is only considered one of them because he is like them, but he is in fact extremely weak in comparison to the others.”

Ishia looked around the table, she had not expected for there to be two more to join them. Even more to her surprise was that they were both girls. “Might you be so kind as to introduce me to your new companions?”

“Ah yes I am very sorry for not, to the right of Malice is our newest member, Titania or Gaia, she is a white priestess, not too unlike yourself. To my left is the once great ruler of all of Palis, Aikia Masuto.” Nichi got the reaction he wanted out of Ishia, one of disbelief and fear. “Don’t worry, she is on our side, in fact I believe she wants to join your order.”

Ishia was shocked to have the source of all the problems at hand right in front of her. “If you truly wish to join my order you may, I’ll talk to you later about it.”

Aikia could tell Ishia was shocked to know who she was. “I’ll server you in any way I can to help undo the horrible mess I have left on this world. But I am a burden to them so I wish to help from here.”

Ishia nodded. “As for you Titania, I am very glad to hear there is a healer in the group now, it puts my heart at rest knowing you’ll be there to help them.”

Titania was so overwhelmed by the whole situation that all she could do was smile and nod.

One of the two generals stood up. “I am General Takatori, and this is General Mitsugami. We are the leaders of the armies of Gracia.”

“We have learned that the forces of Valmarus will be attacking soon. We ask that you all rest well and prepare to fight off the forces that are coming our way, once we have this army defeated we will be able to hold our own again. We ask for your help because Lord Nichi has entrusted you to help him, and we believe in him and his judgments.” Mitsugami said bowing his head to the group.

Magus, Malice, Titania, Belial, and Nichi all Nodded back. “We will do what we can isn’t that right guys?” Nichi said with a reassuring smile.

Ishia stood up. “Well this meeting is dismissed, you can find your rooms in the same places they were before, and Titania can take the room that was just next to yours.” Ishia bowed. “We are going to have a hellish week of battle, I thank you in advance for all that you do to help Gracia.”

Last edited by Shaggy; 04-19-2005 at 06:58 PM.