Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Original Fan Fiction Art
Community Mark Forums Read

Original Fan Fiction Art Forum for member created Final Fantasy Fan-Fiction, drawings and art.. Show off your creativity here.

Old 02-17-2005, 10:58 PM   #1

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
FF6/FF7/CT Crossover

This story is going to involve characters from FF6, FF7, and Chrono Trigger. It will obviously contain spoilers, as it takes place at the very end of each game.

The Falcon sped away from Kefka's Tower as it began to collapse.

"Setzer! We have to go back and get Shadow!" screamed Locke. Setzer ignored him and continued steering the Falcon on its current course.

"Setzer, what is WRONG with you?" shouted Celes. Setzer just shook his head and continued flying forward.

"Dammit, man! Turn around now! We have to save him!" yelled Edgar, shaking Setzer's shoulders.

"Can't," Setzer stated flatly. "We're getting sucked in."

"Sucked in by what?"

"I have no idea."

"It's over. Meteor... it's gone," whispered Tifa.

"True, but I'm afraid our troubles are just beginning," said Red XIII.

"Why? What's happening?"

"Cid just told me," answered Red, "he has absolutely no control over this ship anymore. The Highwind is headed straight towards the place where Holy touched Meteor. Apparently some sort of vortex appeared there and we're being sucked in."

Lucca hopped in the Epoch, followed by Crono and Marle.

"Lucca! Think we can find out where or when Crono's Mom has gone?" asked Marle.

"I have no idea. The Epoch's time meter is going all screwy. I can't actually pinpoint a specific time period to go to," said Lucca.

"..." said Crono.

The Epoch's engines began to flare and it started to blast through time. All sorts of time periods began flashing by just outside the window. Lucca tried controlling the time meter, but to no avail. They were going through time without any way to control when they were going.

The Falcon slammed into the earth.

The Highwind crashed right next to it.

The Epoch popped out of a time gate and collided with the nearby ground.

"$&#*" swore Setzer.

"$&#*" swore Cid.

"$&#*" swore Lucca.

So, what do you guys think? New chapter up sometime soon.

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member
FFnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 05:50 PM   #2

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
The time meter started sparking.

"What the... what's going on?" wondered Lucca.

"..." stated Crono.

The Epoch's time warp engine blasted out four different beams. Each beam coalesced into a a Time Gate. A man with green hair stepped through one, suddenly stopping and looking around, trying to figure out what happened. From the second came a robot who immediately fell apart. Out of the third came a woman dressed in animal furs, running on all fours, and the fourth bore a man with long blue hair and a purple cape.

"Yippee! Everyone's here!" shouted Marle.

Lucca nodded. "But... what's the time warp engine doing now?"

"..." said Crono.

Two thin blue beams arced out of the warp engine. Each one struck one of the nearby airships.

"..." muttered Crono.

"Gah! Setzer! What's going on?" screamed Celes.

"It looks like that little pod thing is attacking us! I have no idea..."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" exclaimed Mog from the back room.

The team rushed to see a blue portal open up. Two forms appeared within it, and both dropped to the ground. One was completely black, while the other was all covered in extremely bright colors. It didn't take Locke very long to recognize the two.

"Shadow! Gogo! You're alive!"

"@^*%! What is that little ship doing?" screamed Cid.

A blue portal opened up in the middle of the bridge. Suddenly all of Cait Sith's scanners went berserk.

"What? I'm getting a weird... what is that? Its energy readings are so high they actually broke my power modulator. It seems to be radiating a really weird..." he started, before being cut off by a loud "WHOOSH!"

Water began pouring in through the portal, and with it, a body. Yuffie flipped up onto a nearby rafter and looked at her materia, noticing that the majority of their glows were extinguished. The only ones that had any power left in them were the summons, and they were very weak. There was only enough power in them to use an extremely weak portion of their power - like a level one spell version of their usually powerful summons.

"Aeris! It's Aeris's body! What the hell..."

The portal closed and the flow of water stopped. Yuffie finally figured that having weak materia wasn't any help at all and tossed them down onto the deck.

Including the summons.

One of which was Phoenix.

Which just happened to touch the hole where Sephiroth had pierced Aeris.

In a bright flash of light the Phoenix materia was extinguished and Aeris was brought back to life. She stood up, wringed the water from her hair, and smiled.

"I haven't been dead for THAT long, have I?" she asked.

"'Tis thee, Crono! I hath not seen you since we last parted ways. Magus's curse hath been lifted off of me. No longer call me Frog, for I am Glenn!"

"Crono back. Ayla miss Crono. Ayla not have fun since Lavos beaten."

Magus simply gave a small chuckle after hearing Glenn and Ayla greet Crono. He took off to the sky with a single word. "Schala..."

Lucca was busy repairing Robo. "Dammit, Robo, what the hell wrecked you this time?" she whispered.

"I am sure that I fell down that pit, ladies and gentlemen," said Gogo, "but I fell through a blue portal at that point and ended up here. I've not the slightest clue as to why."

"I... where's Interceptor? He didn't come through with me?" asked Shadow. He stood up and tried crawling back through the portal, but Sabin grabbed him and sat him back down. "INTERCEPTOR!" Sahdow screamed into the portal, which promptly closed.

Sabin found himself thrown against the wall of the bridge as Shadow stood up. Anyone who got in Shadow's path as he made for the exit met a similar fate. Once outside, Shadow began to walk towards the horizon.

"Well... Aeris is back," mused Vincent. "I suppose I should by joyful, but... something's wrong..." He took a few steps towards the opening which allowed him to see two figures going out towards the oblivion. One was flying, the other running as fast as he could. Vincent jumped through the giant window and began to plummet to the ground. A few seconds later, Chaos flew off after the two people in the distance.

Not bad, eh? Everyone's all together again. Well, Magus, Shadow, and Vincent left, but at least everyone's alive. Right? Right?

Official Ex-Member
Old 02-18-2005, 08:59 PM   #3

Shaggy
Administrator

Now why are you telling this story here..
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 11:11 PM   #4

FFnut
Master Thief

Why, is it that good? Or that bad? I mean, this is the Fan Fiction forum, is it not?

Official Ex-Member
Old 02-18-2005, 11:56 PM   #5

Shaggy
Administrator

Just messing with you.. :P
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 12:17 AM   #6

FFnut
Master Thief

Ah. Okay then.

Official Ex-Member
Old 06-15-2005, 05:55 PM   #7

Wezzy
Chocobo Jockey

Send a message via MSN to Wezzy
Re: FF6/FF7/CT Crossover

Sounds good to me is there any more?