Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Serious Discussion and Debates
Community Mark Forums Read

Serious Discussion and Debates For serious subjects. Curent events, news, religion, politics and science. As this is a debate forum posts in here MUST HAVE at least 20 words and be relevent to the discussion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2007, 04:43 PM   #1

Doctor
Highwind Captain

Send a message via AIM to Doctor
Controversy; good or bad?

I'm quite busy at the moment, so I'll make it brief; what do you think about controversy itself? Is it a good thing, or should we continue to have certain truths hidden from us?

Edit; I think that we have the right to know EVERYTHING that's going on around us, but the media is contributing to hiding secrets and, like I mentioned in my other topic, completely going off target and tossing a bunch of other bulls*** at us in order to keep us quiet and ENTERTAINED.

But everything that goes on, anything REAL and important--is not just to merely entertain us and brainwash our minds. The public, the whole world of those uninformed and/or misinformed can't afford to have lies and bulls*** thrown at them just because the insane minds controlling the public media would rather make more MOOLAH.

There are a few of those who think of the same thing, and they DO have a chance to get out what's being kept from the public--but all too often it's not enough. I more than anything would like to get real information out to the public, no matter how much research/work I had to do.

But right now all we have is what we have, and until the GOVERNMENT, the MEDIA decides to make changes, not enough of a difference will show. =/

Last edited by Doctor Faust; 09-20-2007 at 09:37 AM.
Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote