Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Spamtastic.
Community Mark Forums Read

Spamtastic. Forum for spam, chit chat, nonsense threads. Ant-spam rule does NOT apply in this forum. All other forum rules do.

Old 01-03-2007, 06:34 PM   #16

theDOCTOR
Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan

Send a message via AIM to theDOCTOR
Re: So I hear Saddam is well hung

i saw the vid on the interweb.

narly. but why cant all muslims just get along.....better yet, why cant ANYONE and EVERYONE get along?
Im tired of hate crimes and prejiduce....which i doubt i spelled right.
Doctor Faust retreated from battle. What a coward. WaterLooChamp is awarded 200 gil. Doctor Faust lost 1 Clan Point for Spirit Warriors clan. But because Spirit Warriors has 0 Clan Points, no clan points could be taken away.
Sorry mate
theDOCTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:23 AM   #17

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTARDIS
...but why cant all muslims just get along

Hmm... maybe its because they teach their followers that whoever does not believe in Allah must die.

I prefer my God who tells me I should love those who hurt me and bless those that curse me. I can't see a god who would want me to kill or destroy those who simply disagree with my beliefs.
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:10 AM   #18

[email protected]
T-Rexuar Snack

yup he is

blade the power comes from within
angel2009@ffnet.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:41 AM   #19
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
Hmm... maybe its because they teach their followers that whoever does not believe in Allah must die.

I prefer my God who tells me I should love those who hurt me and bless those that curse me. I can't see a god who would want me to kill or destroy those who simply disagree with my beliefs.
I highly doubt that anyone's deity is telling anyone to kill anybody. Some people are extremists when it comes to religion, and this goes for all religions, not just Islam.

I haven't seen the video in question yet, and don't really feel the overwhelming urge to watch someone getting hanged in the near future. It's nice that he's gone and all, but the backlash from fanatical followers may be painful. Thankfully this wasn't a decision of the US...
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 06:13 AM   #20

ThroneofDravaris
Chocobo Jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
I highly doubt that anyone's deity is telling anyone to kill anybody.
A few choice quotes from the Quran.

So yeah, Allah was pretty specific as to the fate that would befall non-believers.
ThroneofDravaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:34 AM   #21

Zeon
Master Thief

Location: where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the sea meets the sands, i'll be there...hell :)
Send a message via MSN to Zeon
Thumbs down Re: So I hear Saddam is well hung

Saddam was a *bartender* who got an easy death. i frown apon his death. it was weak. he had a normal look on his face. there wasnt any fear in his eyes. if i had decided his fate, he'd have rotted away in isolation. in prison so to speak but constantly tortured, no access to the outside world, no letters, phonecalls, personal belongings etc. he'd own nothing and life a sad an tortured life of nothingness were he'd slowly become less and less. I wish i could have seen fear in his eyes just to show him the pain he caused others. have him beg to die. ....some may see as "sinking to his lvl" but hell.....would he have been so forgiving had he been the one in our posistion? i dont think so ¬¬...i watched the vid on internet/news (well....news didnt show him dead and the internet "suddenly went blurry when he was hung") i found it sad......but becoz he died so quickly....instant death, no pain, no suffering, just rest. how can people class tht as justice??

Last edited by Zeon; 01-04-2007 at 10:55 AM. Reason: add icon :p
Zeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 11:36 AM   #22

Phoenix Flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
I highly doubt that anyone's deity is telling anyone to kill anybody....

I especially like this quote from the Quran...

Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2:191-2

Hmmm... sure sounds like god. Er,.. maybe not.

Ask any devout Muslim what they are taught, you'd be suprised.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:42 AM   #23

Phoenix Flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeon
Saddam was a *bartender* who got an easy death. i frown apon his death. it was weak. he had a normal look on his face. there wasnt any fear in his eyes. if i had decided his fate, he'd have rotted away in isolation. in prison so to speak but constantly tortured, no access to the outside world, no letters, phonecalls, personal belongings etc. he'd own nothing and life a sad an tortured life of nothingness were he'd slowly become less and less. I wish i could have seen fear in his eyes just to show him the pain he caused others. have him beg to die. ....some may see as "sinking to his lvl" but hell.....would he have been so forgiving had he been the one in our posistion? i dont think so ¬¬...i watched the vid on internet/news (well....news didnt show him dead and the internet "suddenly went blurry when he was hung") i found it sad......but becoz he died so quickly....instant death, no pain, no suffering, just rest. how can people class tht as justice??

The LORD is a jealous and avenging God; the LORD takes vengeance and is filled with wrath. The LORD takes vengeance on his foes and maintains his wrath against his enemies. - Nahum 1:2

By your view, I am probably a saint compared to Saddam...but God looks at the heart. If it were not for Christ, I would be in the same boat...and the rest of us for that matter.