Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Off-Topic
Community Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic All things related to anything that doesn’t have to do with Final Fantasy should be posted here. (Keep it clean or be banned.)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2007, 06:19 PM   #1

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
Exclamation Important - help requested

Hey all!

I wanted some advice...you see, I'm going to be selling ALL my videogames/systems/accessories, etc. DON'T ASK. = P

Soo... I has a 360, PS3, PS2, Gamecube, SNES, NES, Nintendo DS, and an Atari Flashback 2.

Games I has include, but not limited to:

360: Gears of War

PS3: Ridgeracer VII () and Dark Kingdom. Also have 2 Blueray movies: Reign of Fire and Underworld: Revolution.

PS2: Dragon Quest VIII, FFs: X, X: International, XII, X-Men Legends 2, Dynasty Warriors 5,..probably a few others I lent-out to my friend(s.)

Gamecube: The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, Tales of Symphonia, Gladius, Namco Museum, and Goblin Commander

SNES: Super Gameboy, Secret of Evermore, Game Genie, Micro Machines, NBA Jam - Tourn. Ed., Ultimate Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, Populous, and Earthworm Jim 2.

DS: FFs: 1-6 and Golden Sun.

Of Special Note: For the PS, I'm also going to be selling FFs 1 & 2, 5 & 6, VII, VIII, IX, and two copies of Tactics.

NES: Dragon Warrior IV

So, finally - here's my question: How should I go about selling these? I'm planning on eBaying everything. But I mean how should I do the bundles?

Obviously, the 360, Atari, Gamecube, SNES, NES and the Atari Flashback are all going to be in their own seperate online auctions w/their respective games....

Now, how about the PS3, PS2 and DS games/systems?

Should I sell ALL of the FFs by themselves, or make it one, huge, GIGANTIC auction and label it 'ULTRA-RARE' ? Here are my thoughts:

1) Sell the PS3 w/all the 'disc' FFs...possibly include in the auction the DS and their respective FFs and sell the PS2 w/the other, non-FF games. This would be a near-complete collection - minus Crisis Core, FF XI, Advent Children, and anything else I could possibly be missing. Sell the other games/movies in seperate auctions.

2) Sell the PS3 w/it's games and 2 Blueray movies I have w/it. Sell the PS2, DS with their respective games both in another, seperate auction.

3) Sell each and everything seperately. The systems w/their games in their own auctions.

4) Any other ideas?!

I appreciate any advice you guys can come up with. Thanks!
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote