Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Serious Discussion and Debates
Community Mark Forums Read

Serious Discussion and Debates For serious subjects. Curent events, news, religion, politics and science. As this is a debate forum posts in here MUST HAVE at least 20 words and be relevent to the discussion.

Old 09-28-2005, 12:44 AM   #1

Zerlina
Chocobo Jockey

Re: School Uniforms

Oh and here's a point that I forgot but have noticed more and more this year. When you wear uniforms, old men stare at you. It really sucks.
Old 09-28-2005, 01:02 AM   #2
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerlina
Oh and here's a point that I forgot but have noticed more and more this year. When you wear uniforms, old men stare at you. It really sucks.
nyao...should i ask why ? ^^;;;
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 06:01 AM   #3

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

Send a message via MSN to ShadowHeart

Probably something to do with sick fantasies on their part..
Memories will fade
ShadowHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 08:17 PM   #4
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

...ick...
Old 09-28-2005, 08:51 PM   #5

Zerlina
Chocobo Jockey

Yeah. Completely. It's so gross.

And an example of which- today on the bus I was sitting down across from this girl who was also in a uniform. This old guy got on and put his arm around her and started touching her shoulders and stuff. She just kept ignoring him, and then when she got up to get off the bus, he tried to look up her skirt. He started talking to me, and was trying to get me to sit next to him, so I went and sat on the other side of the bus, and then he just kept staring at me. It was so creepy! Luckily some of my guy friends were in the bus ahead of me, because when I got off, he followed me (I pushed the button thing at the last minute and then got off the bus as late as possible, but he like...darted off). I saw my friends and I was so unbelievably relieved. That whole bus ride was just scary. I kept having to watch him in the window (reflection), and the looks he was giving all the school girls was just gross.

Last edited by Zerlina; 09-28-2005 at 08:59 PM.
Zerlina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 11:00 PM   #6
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

ew! :mad: doesnt the driver do anything? jeez, nobody even says anything? thats gross...
Old 09-29-2005, 02:51 AM   #7

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerlina
Yeah. Completely. It's so gross.

And an example of which- today on the bus I was sitting down across from this girl who was also in a uniform. This old guy got on and put his arm around her and started touching her shoulders and stuff. She just kept ignoring him, and then when she got up to get off the bus, he tried to look up her skirt. He started talking to me, and was trying to get me to sit next to him, so I went and sat on the other side of the bus, and then he just kept staring at me. It was so creepy! Luckily some of my guy friends were in the bus ahead of me, because when I got off, he followed me (I pushed the button thing at the last minute and then got off the bus as late as possible, but he like...darted off). I saw my friends and I was so unbelievably relieved. That whole bus ride was just scary. I kept having to watch him in the window (reflection), and the looks he was giving all the school girls was just gross.

I doubt that was just the uniforms fault though. He just sounds like an out and out pervert. I'll bet he would have been exactly the same even if you were in street clothes.

One thing the uniform can be sort of responsible for is that they do mark a girl out as underage, so any weirdo's would be able to spot one without any trouble. Thats not the uniforms fault though, its the pervert who is taking an interest in school girls who bears all the blame.

I see the girls here out of school wearing jeans and skirts halfway down their butts and tops that barely cover their chests, leaving their stomachs and the top third/half of their butt cheeks bare. A perfect dirty old mans dream. If something happens though, its not the clothes that are to blame, but the men who commit the acts.

Zerlina, a bit of advice. If anything like that happens again, especially if a strange man touches you without your consent, for heavens sake report it to the school and/or your parents and/or the police. Men who show an interest in young girls like that need to be stopped before they do something really terrible.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:02 AM   #8

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

Send a message via MSN to ShadowHeart

^Agreed (the last paragraph). The world would be a much better place (but still not a good place) if all perverts.. I guess they may be called pedophiles.. like that were gone :/
Memories will fade
ShadowHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 01:20 PM   #9

Spiff
Kung-Fu Fighter

Send a message via AIM to Spiff Send a message via MSN to Spiff

Zerlina, this is a good time to get a cell phone. That's the only problem with uniforms IMO. They can grab the attention of the wrong people.

Luis, that was sarcasm.
Old 09-29-2005, 02:14 PM   #10
Luis
ˇˇ Fresón rebelde ˇˇ

Therefore, my headache didn't allow me to see the sarcasm
I agree with Arkacia too. It's not about the uniform, it's about the dirty mind of the pervs and the stalkers. And yes, you should repots those kind of situations to your parents/school, in the case it happens again.
Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 08:20 PM   #11
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

yeah, that just isnt right :mad:
Old 09-30-2005, 06:39 PM   #12

Totorosama
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via AIM to Totorosama

Self-defense would be useful. So would an aggressive attitude. Also, if you want, you can stare (evily) back. You don't have to take any crap.
Totorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 11:42 PM   #13

Zerlina
Chocobo Jockey

I know self defense! I can flip a 300 pound man (And I'm on the bottom of average, weighing about 100 pounds.) Plus, I can break a man's collar bone fairly easily...and a bunch of other stuff. Yay womens' self defense. It's quite useful. Did you know that 2/3 of women will be sexually harassed at least once in their lives?
The problem is, you can't just go all agressive on some guy on the bus. You'll get arrested or something.

*snickers* but my guy friends DID offer to "take" him.

You gotta love hanging out with guys.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:36 PM   #14

Totorosama
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via AIM to Totorosama

Also, non-physical self-defense. Words, facial expressions, stuff like that. You can flip a 300 lb. dude? Good fighter or not?
Totorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 08:17 PM   #15

Zerlina
Chocobo Jockey

You mean me? I can't fight for crap. But I can get away ^^. That's what the point of the self defense class I'm taking is. Basically, just rendering your attacker incapable, then running as fast as you can. The exams are funny, because they call you in one and a time and pretend to talk to you. Then someone sneaks up behind you :P. Once you finish you can go to the upstairs and watch everyone else go through the same thing!

Last edited by Zerlina; 10-01-2005 at 08:39 PM.
Zerlina is offline   Reply With Quote