Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > Final Fantasy VII
Community Mark Forums Read

Final Fantasy VII The Legendary Final Fantasy! Come talk about this classic Hit from 1997

Old 05-03-2006, 06:30 PM   #1
gcarev10
Master Thief

Red XIII&Nanaki

I like nanaki and i like his story lineabaut his father seto and his voyage through cave, like his limit breaks , he is unsecure person(lion) coz of his past he thinks that his father was a covrd and left all and run but when old man say the true storry abaut his father that is most taching thing in a hole game so say something abaut nanaki.
gcarev10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 12:56 PM   #2

SethirothVII
Moogle Farmer

Send a message via MSN to SethirothVII
Re: Red XIII&Nanaki

red was cool one of the best chacaters his father was never a coward but two questions wot are not answered about him are why does he have a floating human grandfather i think thats cause he was taken in by him cnt remember but the big one is
WHY HAS RED GOT THE NUMBER 13 ON HIM AND WHY WAS HOJO EXPERIMENTING ON HIM

http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1098
SethirothVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 01:20 PM   #3

Tiny Bronco
No Scoped

RedXIII was the thirteenth specimen Hojo expeiremented on and Hojo was expeirimenting on him because of his incredibly long life span. Also Aeris and Nanaki are the last of there races(supposedly). He was trying to breed Nanaki with Aeris(Not sure how) so he could study both the Ancients and and Nanakis race before either Aeris or RedXIII died.

And I agree that Nanaki(I called him Bongo) is a very cool character. I mean his tale is permanetly on fire!!!!! How awsome.

Last edited by Tiny Bronco; 05-13-2006 at 01:23 PM.
Tiny Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 01:24 PM   #4

Avathar
"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"

Send a message via AIM to Avathar Send a message via MSN to Avathar Send a message via Yahoo to Avathar Send a message via Skype™ to Avathar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
It was previously a subject of debate amongst fans as to whether or not Bugenhagen is Red XIII's biological grandfather. Actually, this is not the case. The word for "grandfather" used by Red XIII in reference to Bugenhagen is "'jii-chan", a title of familiarity and respect, often used even when there is no biological relation between the speaker and who they are referencing.
Sounds like a good reason. ^^

But why he's called Red XIII, well: (Star Wars)

Nanaki, his real name, is Anakin, spelled different.

Red XIII, his nickname, is a codename used by the Rebel Alliance.

So, either, Red XIII doesn't mean anything except that both names for Nanaki were supposed to be just a reference to Star Wars, or it could be that Red XIII was just the thirteenth project Hojo was working on.
(EDIT: Tiny Bronco was quicker than me. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
Now, contemplate the tuttifrutti powahs in my avatar!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
Last.fm YouTube DeviantArt Last.FM TheShrine DinoButt

Last edited by Avathar; 05-13-2006 at 01:26 PM.
Avathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 07:19 PM   #5
gcarev10
Master Thief

woohhooo guya that is something or what, star wars and that all think , i mast say that i will never sespect that his name was go that deep in to all of this think.
I mast say 1 trhink i was giw him name Nanaki in the 1-st place but when party come into his vilage he ust say that his name is nanaki and that is that, i was thinking that this thing wha i was doing will change something but i was wrong i dont know whay but that way gos.
i the end of the game we all see how he have childern so who it was hi mather i just see 1 of his kind and that is Nanaki?
2-nd part was what is hapent with all party is party dead or what ,i mast say that is was expecting some explanation on that subject but nothing so we mast imagening how they live his/her life through the end .
gcarev10 is offline   Reply With Quote