Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > General FF Discussion
Community Mark Forums Read

General FF Discussion Talk about the game series in general.

Old 08-11-2006, 08:34 PM   #16
Glock
Cactuar Thorn

Send a message via AIM to Glock
Re: kingdom hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshadow2247
Now KH2 was great. Fun game, nice story and sounds, the music is a little above average for my taste, and the battle system is mediocre (random button-mashing with no strategy FTW!!!). I give it an 8, only cause the battle system is lacking. Good game, no replay (as everyone obviously stated lol). Definitely worth the money though.
with the lack of a good battle system and no replay value, you would still pay the full price tag? i haven't played the 2nd one yet, but from my cousin said it is a game that is only worth a rent. how many hours did it take you to go through the story, and how are the side quests?
Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 08:37 PM   #17

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock
with the lack of a good battle system and no replay value, you would still pay the full price tag? i haven't played the 2nd one yet, but from my cousin said it is a game that is only worth a rent. how many hours did it take you to go through the story, and how are the side quests?
One hundred and counting for me. Well, alltogether

Best play it on normal FIRST, so it makes you work for the secret ending. From a demeaning heartless boss in Beasts Castle to the almighty nobody Xenmas, this game takes you for a ride. =D

OH!

Magnega+Danger Health+Gullwing+Experience Boosts+Pride Rock=OMGLEVELS.

You can get from level 80 to 99 in about 20 minutes that way. =D
Old 08-11-2006, 10:23 PM   #18
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra
You can beat up KH2 Sephy quite easily with Berserk Charge(Infinte Combos while recharging MP), Second Chance, Glide, and whatnot. Hell, with the Reaction Command fail for him, and he stands still, you could maybe even beat him without getting hurt. I wish I could say the same for KH1 Sephy though.

Edit: Dark, go button mash on Xigbar and tell us that again. =D
Eh? I dunno about you, but KHII Sephy was much more vicious than KHI for me. If you want, here's a nifty video of someone beating KHI Seph without getting hit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGZ-g-j_1VU

But yeah, I never used Berserk Charge, as I felt it was unecessary. He'll automatically escape after he takes enough damage anyway, so you can't actually lock him in a combo forever.

Anyway, I didn't mean overall difficulty, of course once you know how to beat him, he's easy. It's figuring out how that's the fun part. xD
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 11:45 PM   #19

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra

Which is the use of Retaliating Slash.

Berserk Charge+Retaliating Slash=Well...get him in an air combo, and even with him moving, it'll OWN him, so to speak. Then with Quick Run(Wisdom Form) and High Jump(?)(Valor Form), you can hit him out of his Heartless Angel attack. In fact, if you have one HP BEFORE he does the attack, it doesn't affect your MP at all, and he's a sitting duck while you have your Leaf Bracer to heal. =D

I thought of him as very easy. o.0 But yeah, experienced KH players can do that to Sephy. Overleveled players can do that to KHII Sephy.