Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Off-Topic
Community Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic All things related to anything that doesn’t have to do with Final Fantasy should be posted here. (Keep it clean or be banned.)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2005, 07:37 PM   #11
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: the rpg journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
I'm recycling through my FF games every time I beat one - I lent my best friend FFV and I'm playing FFVII through again. I made level 46 with Cloud after only 20+ hours of gameplay. Moved onto disk 2 about an hour back and am just having a field day with the storyline.

This has to be one of the most (if not THE most) detailed and intricate storylines in the series. Raises a lot of questions playing back through. For instance - Cloud is actually Cloud right? I mean, he had a lot of breakdowns along the way and was confused with being a Sephiroth clone, but in actuallity, he really really is him... right?
yes, he is the actual cloud. (please mark spoilers next time ^^;; )

i just started a new game on mother 2 (earthbound) . i got to master belch, and this annoying burping noise (get the pun?) is made every time he attacks. but i didnt know you could use the fly trap honey on him; i didnt know it paralyzed him most of the battle. (so he doesnt call on a bunch of flunkies.) ness learned psi rockin b, but i named it shock, so its "PSI Shock", which sounds awesome! it also does alot...cant wait till i get psi rockin omega, my friend beat the game, and that attack does ALOT.

and....mr. saturn(s) talk weird...youll know what i mean if youve played the game before...
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote