Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > RPG Stories
Community Mark Forums Read

RPG Stories Here you can talk about your recent battles, question on RPG. What every you feel that pertains to the RPG!

Old 05-29-2007, 10:13 PM   #1

Seyluv
*Isu's Empress/Wife*

Post Jaejoong a vampire?

Lol, I'm make one too pretty soon.

Prologue;
1630 ? Paris, France

Her heart stopped, her former companion had deceived her and more. She replicated the message in her head over and over, contemplating over every second of their friendship.

I?ve kidnapped your brother.

?I?ll release your dear brother, if you give me what I?ve been wanting.? As he spoke those words, Fae flinched, already well aware what he desired.

?I refuse.? she bluntly replied.

She couldn?t associate herself with the devious, let alone become that close in such a situation. Fae watched as he frowned, although not to the point where everyone could see. He remained silent, as if deliberating for an alternative.

After quite some time, his euphonious murmur finally reached my ears, ?I want to see you kill the one closest to you,? he paused for a moment, slowly building the tension between the two, ?Burel.?

Fae?s heart stopped once again, her gaze falling immediately to the floorboards.

Burel? how could she possibly eradicate him?

After all he?s taught her.

It took her a good long moment before she told this enemy.

?I?ll do it.? Fae whispered, well aware of her former companion?s stubborn attitude. He rarely gave her another choice, let alone others. Deep within her very being, she knew that Masselin was planning something.

?I expect to see you by next week, Fae.? He replied before walking out the door, leaving her to grieve.

______[Five Days Later]______

Fae withdrew the bloodstained blade and the decapitated head.

Fcuk you, Masselin.

She tossed the head towards Masselin?s direction. She then directed her gaze as Masselin and two others stepped forth. He cupped her cheeks within both hands, gazing into her eyes as if searching for her soul. He witnessed the single tear drop slide, wiping it off with his thumb in an instant. He leaned forth, placing his forehead on hers and whispered, ?You know, I really do care about you, Fae. Everything will be for the better.?

She shoved him, causing him to stagger. ?Just return Satordi and I?ll be off,? she scoffed, despite the low growling. She glared at Masselin, holding back one of his companions.

?Don't mess this up, now Nouel. We?re close enough as it is. Go get the hostage.?

Fae watched as Nouel and his companion departed, leaving Masselin and her in an uncomfortable position.

?Why?d you do it, you bastard!?? Fae demanded, hatred towards Masselin began to fabricate. Masselin paced back and forth for a moment.

?I don?t want you to marry that?coward your step-father set you up with,? he whispered, his heart gripped with nostalgia. He enjoyed a short relapse as he cherished the moments as they were children. Out of the corner of his eye, Masselin noticed Fae?s glare falter.

?My marriage with Avenall has nothing to do with you, Masselin.?

?It does when I know what he?s capable of, Fae!? He exploded, ?I?ve seen what he?s done. Although, he?s becoming a bit more secretive now,? he muttered just audible enough for her to hear.

Before another word escaped her lips, Nouel and his companion returned?Satordi on hand. Fae?s eyes quickly darted towards Masselin; he mouthed, ?Think about it.?

Masselin retrieved Satordi, placing him onto Fae?s back. Masselin watched as she turned for the door. He sighed heavily, despite his achievement.

?Masselin, you don?t seem too happy of ridding the last of those hunters,? Nouel pointed out, aware of Masselin?s unhappy mood.

?Have you ever?been in love, Nouel?? He merely inquired him, sighing heavily as a strange silence fall over the three of them.

Within a minute, a scream of pain echoed through the hills, signifying the final step of Masselin?s plan.

?I?m truely sorry, Fae.?
Old 05-29-2007, 10:13 PM   #2

Seyluv
*Isu's Empress/Wife*

Re: Jaejoong a vampire?

Last edited by Seyluv; 05-17-2008 at 07:49 PM.
Seyluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 10:22 PM   #3

Seyluv
*Isu's Empress/Wife*

Re: Jaejoong a vampire?

Last edited by Seyluv; 05-17-2008 at 07:49 PM.
Seyluv is offline   Reply With Quote