Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > FFnet RPG Hack
Community Mark Forums Read

FFnet RPG Hack For all information, discussion, questions and answers on our forum RPG hack, the lottery and gil.

Old 10-04-2005, 01:33 AM   #46
Rorschach
Moogle Farmer

Re: RPG Latest

Hmmm...
There is a 4.0 beta, maybe I'l try dling that later tomorrow along with 3.0, you ahve to register for the forums and all, and I'm kind of too tired to do that now...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.
Remember... remember the fifth of November
Rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:48 AM   #47

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

Send a message via MSN to ShadowHeart

Totorosama, that's because it was near impossible to reach level 30. I'm at level 15 (the highest on the forum as far as I know). The sole reason I'm up here is because I abused the 200 Exp Grendador a lot, otherwise I would be < 10. Before Arkacia upped the Exp values, it would have taken me at minimum 100 battles to reach level 16, and then probably 250+ battles for each level on up to level 30. Sure, you shouldn't be able to reach level 99 so easily, but I seriously doubt anyone is going to sit and fight 100s of battles in a row. It gets extremely monotone, and you'll most likely even be sitting on < 100 HP after 10-20 battles (unless you fight the weakest monsters, because they can hardly harm you at high levels, but they give a bit less Exp too of course..), and it's very expensive to heal. I'm considering buying a Cure spell for healing, that's probably the best investment you can make in terms of healing.
Memories will fade
ShadowHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 06:29 PM   #48

Totorosama
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via AIM to Totorosama

I see. Only a few more weeks until I can get a cure spell. Problem is, then there's the gil cost for restoring MP. What a pity. Also, where's the .jpg image for the grenador. And what's the highest level ever reached?

When's a clan war going to occur? And what's up with all those people who signed up for this forum but aren't doing anything? WEird...

Last edited by Arkacia; 10-05-2005 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Merging double post. Please use edit button to add extra information to a post.
Totorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 05:17 AM   #49

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

Look everyone, if you think more gil is needed per post, exp needs to be upped ect, just tell me straight. Its hard to decipher from these posts. Most of you use the RPG a lot more than I do and have a better idea of whats fair .
Old 10-05-2005, 05:19 AM   #50

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

I don't think anyone has ever reached higher than I have atm on this forum, because a) I had fought by far the most battles until you came along (just check Battle Arena Top 10) and b) I was the one who abused the 200 Exp Grendador the most.

The Grendador just seems bugged in general. It has 0 in all its stats (yet it still does more damage in its' attacks than for example Abizoah seems to do) and has no image..
Memories will fade
Old 10-05-2005, 07:01 PM   #51

Totorosama
Highwind Pilot

Yeah, what's up with that? Also, I think that it's a lot more efficient to heal at the healing center than with a potion. 100 gil for 150 hp? That's a ripoff! Or maybe give more gil. Also, once Shaggy gets the new version of rpg maker, we should get a little gil for battles. That and skill points. But then you would have to set up skills, of which there seem to be none right now.
Old 10-07-2005, 02:52 AM   #52
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

i think once the rpg thingy is all straightened out, we can have a tournament of champions! whoever enters is fully healed, and must fight everyone else,(a bracket tournament) and cannot heal in between matches! and the winner...gets...something...of moderate value lol just an idea. although it would be better if/when we get abilities etc.

thats my thoughts for now...
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 03:04 AM   #53

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

Grendador has been deleted as I couldn't find a way to fix the problems with it .
Old 10-08-2005, 10:42 PM   #54
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

i think the one surefire way to improve the rpg is to make an inn-like healing center, with a constant cost everyone can agree on. this would make healing much less of a chore. just an idea
Old 10-09-2005, 06:07 AM   #55

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

Yeah, I brought up the idea of a constant cost inn when the RPG had just been implemented, haven't heard anything about it since then..
Memories will fade

Last edited by Arkacia; 10-10-2005 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Made a mistake. Clicked edit instead of quote.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:30 AM   #56

Totorosama
Highwind Pilot

However, if it was at a fixed rate, it would be too cheap for the high levels, and too expensive for the low levels. Maybe there could be a few rates? Also, about the tournament thingy, the person who would be fighting everyone else would probably be Shadowheart, 'cause they're the highest level character for now, right?
Old 10-10-2005, 09:54 AM   #57

Max the Man
Master Thief

Send a message via MSN to Max the Man

maybe, it could start out really cheap. Like lower levels it could be 10GP then 20, 30, etc.

Click on JunJun's face for a rad song~
Max the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 11:13 AM   #58

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

Well, I guess it could be based on level if possible. It's still much better with a level-fixed cost, as long as it doesn't grow too fast with increasing levels, than one that depends on how much you need to heal..
Memories will fade
Old 10-10-2005, 08:26 PM   #59
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totorosama
However, if it was at a fixed rate, it would be too cheap for the high levels, and too expensive for the low levels. Maybe there could be a few rates? Also, about the tournament thingy, the person who would be fighting everyone else would probably be Shadowheart, 'cause they're the highest level character for now, right?
i meant a bracket tournament where people are randomly assigned to fight eachother, until the last two people that haven't lost fight eachother(like the tenkaichi budokai of dragonball) of course, there would be no healing in between matches, but at the beginning of the tournament everyone would be healed. of course, some people that are high leveled(which for now would be lv 12+?) may have an advantage. i just thought a whole tournament thingy would be interesting and fun!
Old 10-10-2005, 11:13 PM   #60

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowHeart
Yeah, I brought up the idea of a constant cost inn when the RPG had just been implemented, haven't heard anything about it since then..
I don't think its possible but will have a look .