Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Serious Discussion and Debates
Community Mark Forums Read

Serious Discussion and Debates For serious subjects. Curent events, news, religion, politics and science. As this is a debate forum posts in here MUST HAVE at least 20 words and be relevent to the discussion.

Old 08-27-2007, 11:25 AM   #1

Shinra Soldier 1
Chocobo Jockey

Send a message via ICQ to Shinra Soldier 1
Exclamation Mr. President, please step down

For those of you living in the United States, and perhaps even abroad, what do you think of George W. Bush and Dick Cheney and their insane power trip? Dick Cheney doesn't even say what party he's in, executive or legislative which is insane, if you're a suspected terrorist, your habieas corpus can be revoked, international prisoners are receiving better care than U.S. Citizens, adn the war just keeps going on, not to mention George is trying to veto a new plan to give more than one million children health care, what can we do I ask? And what do you think, do you have anything to add to the list of their insanities?
Old 09-26-2007, 11:06 AM   #2

dappa
Master Summoner

Re: Mr. President, please step down

He is a bumbling fool, there you go i put my fifty cents in to the conversation, he has made loads of public gaffes in the past.

Wouldn't surprise me if that state which had to be recounted over and over again when bush came into power was election fraud.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:17 AM   #3

Seyluv
*Isu's Empress/Wife*

This war thing is kinda bogus.

I mean like this guy I know from Mevv's forum, Thor
He is in the military, and recently he couldn't walk cause of something that happen to him overseas. He just learned how to walk again after brief rehab and stuff, but less then a week they going to resend him back over there to Iraq. That is sooo wrong. He lucky he can walk, then they sending him back. Who knows what could happen next.

Just what Bush and them thinking. But I don't get why everyone getting so upset about this Iran or whatever president. I mean we already got enough trouble, and they trying to get into it with him. Another war might break out. We barely winning this war we in now. Just why would they try to stir up more trouble.(Wow I really sound off subject...whatever sleepy.)
Old 09-27-2007, 12:30 AM   #4

Doctor
Highwind Captain

Send a message via AIM to Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinra Soldier 1
For those of you living in the United States, and perhaps even abroad, what do you think of George W. Bush and Dick Cheney and their insane power trip? Dick Cheney doesn't even say what party he's in, executive or legislative which is insane, if you're a suspected terrorist, your habieas corpus can be revoked, international prisoners are receiving better care than U.S. Citizens, adn the war just keeps going on, not to mention George is trying to veto a new plan to give more than one million children health care, what can we do I ask? And what do you think, do you have anything to add to the list of their insanities?
I really don't like "Bush is insane" and "I hate Bush OMG" discussions...I really don't. I've read the same things over and over and over again about a million-and-one times, and for some reason to other people it just never seems to get old.

ALTHOUGH.

I, myself, never get tired of saying how much I hate that man, just as a lot of other people do. I still get a kick of aguing occasionally with some Christian-Republican about the subject of the President...and it never gets old.

But yes, yes, I still agree...the atrocities that the whole government has comitted are repulsivey insane enough to make one vomit in total disgust. I know, I know..=P
Old 10-08-2007, 05:37 PM   #5

Shinra Soldier 1
Chocobo Jockey

Send a message via ICQ to Shinra Soldier 1

Well, he's being sued by about six states about this SCHIP veto process, and I hope he gets it good. think about it, he would rather spend money to have people killed than to save OUR children!!!!!! Take care of the homeland first, I believe George Bush is a threat to homeland security, and should be taken to Guantanamo.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:52 AM   #6

Avathar
"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"

Send a message via AIM to Avathar Send a message via MSN to Avathar Send a message via Yahoo to Avathar Send a message via Skype™ to Avathar

It horrifies me that there are still innocent people in Guantanamo Bay.

RALPH NADER FTW PLZ. ; ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
Now, contemplate the tuttifrutti powahs in my avatar!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
Last.fm YouTube DeviantArt Last.FM TheShrine DinoButt
Avathar is offline   Reply With Quote