Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Serious Discussion and Debates
Community Mark Forums Read

Serious Discussion and Debates For serious subjects. Curent events, news, religion, politics and science. As this is a debate forum posts in here MUST HAVE at least 20 words and be relevent to the discussion.

Old 09-06-2006, 10:48 PM   #16

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra
Re: World War 3

Harhar, I doubt "daddy" would have that and let it go freely. Either way, anyones wrong actions towards the government will lead to our imminent doom. Not like the government is leading us there slowly anyway. No matter what path we take, we're going to war, one way or the other. There's no way we can really avoid it, after the actions of our higher ups in the White House.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:25 AM   #17

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethirothVII. WW3 will happen notridomus says it and codes in the bible up to you if you wanna beleive them but bush shall be killed either as a president or civillian

Actually, I do believe the Bible - the word, not the code - is Truth, and it does say that a world leader will be killed by the sword...but I do not think that is Bush. I think that it will truely be a WORLD leader - one not yet born, or at least not yet revealed.

Secondly. (And most obviously.) We have to protect our country. I'm not saying that invading Iraq was/is a good thing because look at all the problems over there till this day. If Bush was really trying to fight terrorists, then why are several dozen people killed DAILY in bombings and raids and acts of terrorism in Iraq. I mean, dang - we've been there for how many years??? You could comb all beaches in America if you wanted to, but you cant comb a few cities, towns, villages and mountains. We have the best technology in the world and we can't find Bin Laden? (Not that he's in Iraq, but still.) I mean @%^%#$^!!! So, no...I don't think we are there for terrorism. We are there for the government's agenda...whatever that is. :mad:

Lastly, as far as WWIII - Yup, its coming. Enlisting...I dunno, maybe. I almost joined the Air Force once - I'd go with them over the Army or Navy (if I had a choice.) Don't know/can't say when its coming, but 'wars and rumors of wars' are promised till the last day. So,..enjoy! J/K.
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.

Last edited by reasoniamalive; 09-08-2006 at 09:28 AM.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 08:06 AM   #18
Slider
Master Summoner

Actually, the death toll in Iraq has reached and surpassed 65'000 civilians (men women and children)more than half of them by U.S. fire arms.... 20 times larger than the number announced by Bush in his last confrence. As far as for the war in Lebanon, evreyone should know that Israel haven't FULLY retreated until now after the war ended with 152 dead in Israel mostly but I'm not sure 130 military units and the rest are civilians. As for Lebanon, the death toll surpassed 1'100 almost ALL of them civilians and even mostly defenceless children and women who couldn't evacuate South Lebanon.

So if you ask me about the REAL terrorists.................. >:-(

In any case I'm very sure the west countries (starting from Europe) hardly knows about the intensified attacks in Ghaza, Palestine DURING and under the cover of the Lebanon war.

To stay on topic, I believe that World War 3 is a possibility that WE might witness for too many reasons that I'll resumevery briefly by importance:

1- North Korea conflict (already threatenend to declare war especially on U.S.)
2- Iran conflict
3- Palestine conflict
4- Syria and Afghanistan conflict

So all these reasons united, if they reach critical points and some countries find shared benefits.

Last edited by Slider; 10-13-2006 at 08:22 AM.
Slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:37 PM   #19

Tiny Bronco
No Scoped

This thread caught my eye so I'll put in my two cents.

Frankly I don't think it'll be a "World War" like the first two were. The first two dragged not only Europe into war, but all their "colonies" too. A fact overlooked by many but Africa was also torn up in the WWs. Also, as always don't beleive what people say especially if those people are a news network. They are making it sensational and more than 70%+ of news is just yellow journalism.

Not to say a war isn't coming. It may not be a "World War". There is probably going to be sometime in the future a very large war in the middle east. There are just to many people, to much government corruption, and to many different religiouse and political views. Not to be against Islam (I don't understand why people think Islam is bad. Muslims beleive in the same God and many principles as Cristianity and Jewduism) or the ethnic groups in the Middle East because we (the rest of the world) owe a lot to the Arabic culture. Arabics presurved Greek and Roman knowledge throughout the dark ages and then improved and spread that knowledge back to Europe.

Anyhow, that area of the world has always been trouble because it spawned 3 main religiouns and has a lot of wealth.
Throughout history there have been countless religious wars, constant changes in power, almost every ethinic group and religioun has a claim to the area, nomadic peoples looting, forced religiouse conversions, etc. Take a look at any standard 9-10th grade history text book and just read. (Yes, I read history books for fun, because their is a lot of interesting stuffs in em.)

Eventually some group be it religiouse, political, or ethnic is going to take over everything by force most likely and kill all people who don't agree with them. It is only a matter of time and I hope that they (the victores) are capable leaders.

Europe, China, the U.S., and the rest of the world are probably just going to stand by not wanting to get involved. These countries have learned from past wars (The current war, WW1 and 2, The Korean war, Vietnam, others) that you cannot get involved in struggles like this because they will eventualy turn into gorilla and urban warfare. And you cannot win those wars by force.
Important stuff here.
In all of history there has been only 3 powers that brought relative peace to all that they controlled. The Romans, The Mongols, and the USSR. The price for this peace was freedom. I don't know how the USSR did it, but for about 40+ years thye Soviet Union was able to stop all ethnic and religiouse violence in their territory. Just about the only good thing the USSR accomplished.

If you read all that I appluad you.
Tiny Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 02:18 AM   #20

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Bronco
I don't understand why people think Islam is bad.

Uhhh,.. perhaps its their philosophy that God wants them to kill all those who don't believe in Allah??? That kinda makes me feel bad for them. But I don't think the people are bad, just misguided.
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:03 PM   #21
Slider
Master Summoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
Uhhh,.. perhaps its their philosophy that God wants them to kill all those who don't believe in Allah??? That kinda makes me feel bad for them. But I don't think the people are bad, just misguided.
What the???????
I'm a muslim, do i want to kill you (if you were an atheists)??????????? please be precise when you say something about my religion because i'm very sensitive about it (espcially with all the bad ideas spread by the media)
Nah, I blame the cursed western media who's puttin islam out since eternity
sorry reason but i think you've been misguided yourself with that idea of Islam

Explanation: Muslims lived with christians and jews in harmony when islam originated, that was in Yathreb (Al Madina Al Monawara ~ Enlighted City in Saudi Arabia) all the holy wars were in defence against the atheists
That's were people get the idea of muslims kill all atheists
Islam declares that it's a succession to Judism then Christianity and similiary to them it prays for their guidance to worship the one and only God (the same declared by the three holy religions)

As for WWIII, there's no doubt there'll be one soon ( actually it's bad enough that we might live to see it I hate fighting )
Slider is offline   Reply With Quote