Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Serious Discussion and Debates
Community Mark Forums Read

Serious Discussion and Debates For serious subjects. Curent events, news, religion, politics and science. As this is a debate forum posts in here MUST HAVE at least 20 words and be relevent to the discussion.

Old 01-14-2007, 10:05 PM   #1

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra
Another Bush Topic

No, not the green, leafy thing growing out of the ground. I'm talking about our president. Some of you don't mind him, and some of you hate him with a passion. So, with that in mind, I have no problem asking you this question.

Is President George W. Bush REALLY fit to run this country?

I mean, look at it. There are so many rumors about how Bush is just a scapegoat to place the blame on everything that the government does themselves. Or is it Bush's own doing? Did Bush start the war in Iraq? Is Bush keeping our troops there to gather oil? Or is the government doing it? Either way, Bush is in a lose-lose position.

So, which is better? Having the whole nation blame you on something you didn't plan, or having the nation blame you on the irrational decisions you made yourself?

I'm not answering, because I'm not getting involved in the "Hate Bush or Love Bush" thing. I think he could do a better job on running our country, but HE'S running it, not you. So your personal opinions don't really matter, as long as you aren't there in the oval office yourself.

What do you guys think?
Old 01-15-2007, 09:50 AM   #2

dappa
Master Summoner

Re: Another Bush Topic

I think the real presidents are his advisors as they give him the advice and he makes the overall decision.

He is just the figurehead for the advisors
Old 01-16-2007, 05:40 PM   #3
Luis
ˇˇ Fresón rebelde ˇˇ

Well... I'm not living in the States... Bush is meant to be the Government... despite he plans it or not, he's the one at the top. Personally, I think it's really dangerous to let ... 'person'... (yes, from a biological point of view, he is a person. Hard to believe, but true) like Bush, rule such an important country as the United States. Many innocent people may suffer the consequences, such as the people in Iraq, the North American soldiers, the family of these people...
So, I think Bush is doing such a bad performance... and I don't care whether he planned it or not. He's the president, and he's the one supposed to make decisions. He's got the legal power to do it. Then he's the main cause.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:46 PM   #4

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
Well... I'm not living in the States... Bush is meant to be the Government... despite he plans it or not, he's the one at the top. Personally, I think it's really dangerous to let ... 'person'... (yes, from a biological point of view, he is a person. Hard to believe, but true) like Bush, rule such an important country as the United States. Many innocent people may suffer the consequences, such as the people in Iraq, the North American soldiers, the family of these people...
So, I think Bush is doing such a bad performance... and I don't care whether he planned it or not. He's the president, and he's the one supposed to make decisions. He's got the legal power to do it. Then he's the main cause.
XD!

Well, if Bush is indeed a scapegoat for the government, as a lot of people think, he really has no say in it. And if that's the case, us 1337 Americans shouldn't have him as a president. Minus the 1337 part, Americans are stupid. Like me. =P

We know what's happening, but don't want to do anything about it. Bush knows exactly what's happening in our community. He knows the pain we suffer, but he's looking too much inside the box to know what's going on outside. Which is why either sides of the coin suck for America. o_O
Old 01-17-2007, 07:38 AM   #5
Luis
ˇˇ Fresón rebelde ˇˇ

Right now, the best thing the American people can do in order to get rid of him is voting. (I mean, when the time for it comes to XD)
And then, just hoping that the other candidate can do it at least as bad as Bush does XD j/k

Sorry, I think this song represents quite what I think...
(WARNING!! EXPLICIT LYRICS, AND UNCENSORED!)
Mosh

I bet you all already knew it XD
Old 01-17-2007, 06:45 PM   #6

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
Right now, the best thing the American people can do in order to get rid of him is voting. (I mean, when the time for it comes to XD)
And then, just hoping that the other candidate can do it at least as bad as Bush does XD j/k

Sorry, I think this song represents quite what I think...
(WARNING!! EXPLICIT LYRICS, AND UNCENSORED!)
Mosh

I bet you all already knew it XD
Yeah, a lot of people know Eminem's songs. =P

Well, we've got a few years for that to happen, so we all "we" can do is hope we make the right decision. =D