Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > Final Fantasy X > Final Fantasy X-2
Community Mark Forums Read

Final Fantasy X-2 Discuss Final Fantasy X-2: It might be an all girl thing, but us guys can have fun with it too!! Lots of Fan Service!

Old 08-25-2006, 03:52 PM   #1

Zeon
Master Thief

Location: where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the sea meets the sands, i'll be there...hell :)
Send a message via MSN to Zeon
Wink lotsa mega-elixers

when u get to the bikinel desert and u are able to dig for parts u can get attacked by the boss tht u fight in the fifth chapter (cant remeber the name for it though........) if u have theif equipped u can steal mega-elixers from it. which is help full in the early stages to either just use or do what i did and sell them off and buy stuff from the guy in debt on the airship so u can kick him off quicker . not only do u get the mega-elixers and pay off the guys debt but u can get the parts for the machina too so tht it is more powerful when u get round to fighting it
Zeon is offline   Reply With Quote