Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Non-Gaming Related > The Entertainment Domain
Community Mark Forums Read

The Entertainment Domain Discuss everything from Television, Movies, Music, Comics, Anime, Cartoons, DVDs To Home Theatre Setups! And Anything Related to it.

Old 05-17-2006, 04:13 PM   #16

Reno
Cactuar Thorn

Location: trapped in the freezer...brr...it's cold in here...
Re: Favorite albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
By the way, Evanescence has recorded a lot of really good music before launching Fallen... I'm afraid it couldn't be the same without Ben Moody.
Yeah. I have Origin and the Evanescence EP. But I can't find the sound asleep EP ANYWHERE!!....So annoying....

I dunno...I didn't really like Ben Moody that much...There was just something about him that I didn't like...I don't even know what *shrugs*. But I think the next album will be good (extremely).

Garbage? I dunno. I thought they'd split up too...But I suppose you can still be a fan and like their music even thought they're not together anymore.

And yes. No Doubt rock!! And I like (most of) Gwen Stefani's songs now she's not in No Doubt.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months...
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 04:35 PM   #17

Avathar
"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"

Send a message via AIM to Avathar Send a message via MSN to Avathar Send a message via Yahoo to Avathar Send a message via Skype™ to Avathar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno
Garbage? I dunno. I thought they'd split up too...But I suppose you can still be a fan and like their music even thought they're not together anymore.
Offcourse, i got the same thing with Smashing Pumpkins. Billy Corgan had a lot of dumb **** going on, going solo first, than in a very lowly band called Zwan, then solo again, then in another band, then finally solo (plus a short reunion of Smashing Pumpkins xD :P ). But i still adore their original music; some of the greatest songs ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
Now, contemplate the tuttifrutti powahs in my avatar!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
Last.fm YouTube DeviantArt Last.FM TheShrine DinoButt
Avathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 05:46 AM   #18
Luis
ˇˇ Fresón rebelde ˇˇ

Well... you've broken my heart...
I didn't know that about Garbage. At least I've been mailed from the Garbage Official Site 'til few months ago...
I don't think Gwen isn't in No Doubt anymore..She just launched her L.A.M.B and the got pregnant... but I hope she joins the band again! (I like the way Gwen does it, but I think her performance is a lot better with her No Doubt partners!)
And about Moody..well.. They've done a really good performance till now, and Moody has been with them till Fallen. Missing? A nice song... but I prefer much more 'Anywhere','Farther away' or 'Whisper'. (My favourite one )
Their lyrics amaze me.. Mostly all of them, but if you wanna hear romantic lyrics, hear Anywhere or Even in Death (from Evanescence of course )